Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 18th, 2016

Mom please be content with what you have, you have more in your life than most people, give yourself a break once in a while, please.

User Profile: Taygeta19Tauri
Taygeta19Tauri April 18th, 2016

I would ask myself- who are you?

1 reply
April 18th, 2016

@Taygeta19Tauri

I think we all ask ourselves that everyday without even knowing it

load more
April 18th, 2016

I would ask my dad that even though I've messed up while he's been away in the clouds, if I've made him at least semi proud

User Profile: RogerTheDemiboy
RogerTheDemiboy April 18th, 2016

My mother's daughter shut me out a few years ago, so I'd probably ask ask her why.

User Profile: Aqua2410
Aqua2410 April 18th, 2016

I would ask my friends what they really think of me.

2 replies
User Profile: VooDooGuyy
VooDooGuyy April 18th, 2016

@Aqua2410 you and me both

User Profile: SaphirePaws
SaphirePaws April 18th, 2016

@Aqua2410 same, truly absolutely...

load more
User Profile: Eyeluvyew
Eyeluvyew April 18th, 2016

I would ask my father why he chose drugs and other things over me .

i would ask my mom why she favors my brother .

i would ask my grandma why she abused me and my mom

i would ask my nanny why did she have to leave so soon.

i would ask my brother why he's so abusive and mean .

i would ask God why won't u help me .

User Profile: baZzchik54
baZzchik54 April 18th, 2016

If I could speak to anyone I choose death. This person passed away a week or so ago. Ms. Patti Duke. I would ask her if she is Finally at peace over the turmoils of her sixty odd years. My Prayer for ms. Duke is that it is rightfully true and she is at rest.

User Profile: SaphirePaws
SaphirePaws April 18th, 2016

I would ask my future self, what my life would be like if I died or if I lived...

User Profile: Lostx3x
Lostx3x April 18th, 2016

I would ask my grandad nan and uncle what heaven is like. Because it sure would be better than life here x

User Profile: Haileyowllet
Haileyowllet April 18th, 2016

I would ask my friend what kind if person am I..and why do I always felt left out by you guys