Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: nehya
nehya April 18th, 2016

I would ask my dad that would he hate me cause I don't believe in islam and I'm pansexual and am I really going to hell for that?

User Profile: dapperGrapes8831
dapperGrapes8831 April 18th, 2016

I would ask the person that has caused the traumatic events why? Even though I know I would not get a sincere answer. That is a question I have almost on a daily basis. What did horrible thing did I do in my life to deserve all this.

User Profile: shehzadKhan
shehzadKhan April 18th, 2016

i ask to god why i am alive

User Profile: shymelody
shymelody April 18th, 2016

@Laura I would ask my parents if they still love me even though I did so many horrid things. broken heart

April 18th, 2016

My friend whom killed herself... I would ask her why...

1 reply
User Profile: aVoice
aVoice April 18th, 2016

@MommaLove96 I'm very sorry to hear such a tragic event happened :( I hope your friend is in a better place.

load more
User Profile: Huggingarms
Huggingarms April 18th, 2016

I would ask my mum to explain the truth about my father, just maybe I wouldn't be alone now.

April 18th, 2016

I would have asked my Grandad (rip): Why he was the only one who belived in me, and never matter what happens, supported me.
Of course that I'll always be thankful for everything he teached me.
​​​​​​​@Laura

User Profile: jezarree
jezarree April 18th, 2016

I'll ask my lover why she grew tired of me...

User Profile: Lylab77
Lylab77 April 18th, 2016

I was ask my late father,

what should I do dad?

Could really do with his guidance right now

User Profile: Helpfulhope2012
Helpfulhope2012 April 18th, 2016

My Bestfriend who committed suicide. He would've been my soon to be stepdad. I would ask him why? Why couldn't you see that I loved you more than I have ever loved anyone. I thought of him just like a dad. He was more of a dad to me then my own.