Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: purpleWillow8769
purpleWillow8769 April 18th, 2016

I would want to ask why don't my parents trust me for once and without being judgemental try and understand how i feel?

1 reply
April 22nd, 2016

@purpleWillow8769 parents are parents buddy. Some get the cool ones. Some parents just don't trust thier kids, sometimes it's because they dont want to let go. They don't want their kids to get old and taking care of themsleves and sometime sits cuz the kids have been irresponsible an unreliable on more than 1 ocassion.

Don't take it too personal. I have been there. Make peace with it and don't let it get you. :)

load more
User Profile: Ladywithabug
Ladywithabug April 18th, 2016

To my Dad, why would you spend half your life stressing about life and being unhappy when all we want to do is love you and have fun like the old times, sometimes you need to look at what you got rather then what you don't :(

User Profile: purpleWillow8769
purpleWillow8769 April 18th, 2016

I would ask my mom and dad why do they make me feel so worthless?

User Profile: Busymum
Busymum April 18th, 2016

I would ask my brother why did he have to take his own life, could I have helped him? I would ask my sister who is still alive and who has caused a lot of destruction and hurt within my family why she can never tell the truth and why she behaves the way she does, and I would ask my daughters biological father who also passed away why he couldn't just tell the truth and why he went on such a destructive path and left so much hurt behind.

User Profile: sensitiveTalker9072
sensitiveTalker9072 April 18th, 2016

I would ask God why does life become more and more difficult and uncertain as we grow up and become adults. I would also ask why was I not made capable to deal with all those things.

User Profile: ThinkingAnders
ThinkingAnders April 18th, 2016

I would ask my closest friend, whether or not they actually know me. Because oftentimes, I feel that noone does.

User Profile: Vivasha1602
Vivasha1602 April 18th, 2016

@Laura

I'll ask Leonard da vinci how does it feel to be a supergenius...?

User Profile: Supergrover17
Supergrover17 April 18th, 2016

I would ask God what my purpose was, or at least for a hint in the right direction

User Profile: Ely277
Ely277 April 18th, 2016

I would ask my mother and father , why bring me to this world and not care about me ? Why ?

User Profile: Awkwardaxolotl
Awkwardaxolotl April 18th, 2016

I would ask my Pawpaw if he is still proud of me.