Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
April 18th, 2016

@Laura

I would ask my sister why is she so proud of being a bully.

User Profile: MittensKitten
MittensKitten April 18th, 2016

I would ask my Nan to tell me a story again, because I miss her telling them to me.

User Profile: MysteriousGrape830
MysteriousGrape830 April 18th, 2016

@Laura I would ask my 17 year old self...What path do you want to take?

User Profile: QcMario
QcMario April 18th, 2016

I will ask my dad... Did you like me?

User Profile: MacandCheesels
MacandCheesels April 18th, 2016

I would ask my birth mom and dad if they remember me.

User Profile: VintageFrosting
VintageFrosting April 18th, 2016

I would go back and ask my crush if he really ment what he said about me back then.

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 21st, 2016

For my mom to learn how to slow down and not push, before it ends her life. A doctor has already warned her, her words I'll go the way I'm intended, if I become a vegetable you better promise me that you are going to pull the plug on me. I don't think I can do it.

User Profile: KMangoMadness
KMangoMadness April 22nd, 2016

I would ask a deceased friend if she suffered in her final moment.

User Profile: Milktoast
Milktoast April 23rd, 2016

I would ask my online friend how she really perceives me as a friend.

User Profile: TayBadr
TayBadr April 24th, 2016

I would ask my father for his advice on so many things . He suffers from memory loss and post-paralysis weakness.