Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 24th, 2016

Mom am I not acceptable because I'm not perfect?

User Profile: kittie3
kittie3 April 25th, 2016

I don't understand WHY this constantly keeps coming up ?? Very annoying !! 😡

User Profile: LoneAngel92
LoneAngel92 April 25th, 2016

Dad.. Why..?

User Profile: plushJewel20
plushJewel20 April 25th, 2016

I ask the World, "are you real?"

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 April 25th, 2016

Why did this have to happen to me?

User Profile: Tofu412
Tofu412 April 25th, 2016

How can you lay down at night and sleep at night knowing full and well what you've done... Mother...

1 reply
User Profile: hiimnobody
hiimnobody April 28th, 2016

@Tofu412 I thought I was on a different thread sorry! That didn't make sense on this thread!

load more
User Profile: Squiddles
Squiddles April 25th, 2016

I would ask Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun if they would do me

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 26th, 2016

To my husband how do you love me so much, and I thank you for it.

April 28th, 2016

I would ask my dad "why didnt he see what was happening in his house? Was his habit that much more important than his daughter"? Still i love you and miss you everyday.

User Profile: DeAngelis31
DeAngelis31 April 28th, 2016

Mom, why did u commit suicide and leave me and make me grow up without a mother figure for the rest of my life?