Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: understandingBeechwood1287
understandingBeechwood1287 April 29th, 2016

if i could ask anyone i would ask my son who has not seen me or talked to me in 12years becuase of his mom telling lies, i would ask his forgiveness in giving up on trying to be with him becuase the pain was just to unbareable, i would want to be part of his life. but that ship sailed. an now my ship is sinking an i have only so many days alive, to make peace with the world before it is over. i would ask my daughter to forgive me for leaving it is not by choice. and i do not beleive in god anymore or this would not be happening, so i would go back an ask god are you real. an if so why is this happening

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching April 29th, 2016

Why did you two sweet boys go down the wring road of life. So smart such potential.

User Profile: itsnina101
itsnina101 April 29th, 2016

i would ask my dad if he really loved me

User Profile: Docuban
Docuban April 29th, 2016

I would pick my crush (present) and ask if that person has ever had an ounce of feelings for me and or has ever questioned if he/she had feelings

User Profile: itsnina101
itsnina101 April 30th, 2016

i would ask albert einstein if it hurt when the apple fell on his head

User Profile: Mirriam
Mirriam May 7th, 2016

Why didnt u come... Why didnt u call me.. Why did u tell me u would.. Why

User Profile: Angelkitty197957
Angelkitty197957 May 7th, 2016

To my ex boyfriend who was stolen from me by a so called friend.

I just want to know why? Why did he persu her while still with me? Why throw away what he had with me.

Most of all I want him and her to look me in the eyes as I finally get to tell them how I felt when I learned about them. I want to tell them that when I found out all the Butterflies in my tummy that fluttered just for him died. That my heart just stopped. How I felt a piece of me die. I want him to know that no matter how hard I've tried over the years 16 to be exact, the pain is still as raw as was all those years ago. I want him to see the pain in my eyes. I want her to see how empty I am since she took away my soul mate my best friend. I want them to feel my pain and know they did this to me.

User Profile: depressedafkiddo
depressedafkiddo May 8th, 2016

i would ask all of my friends & family, why do they hate me so much & why do they let me feel this way.... 😔💔

User Profile: Sadness453
Sadness453 May 9th, 2016

Why? Why did you bully me? Why did you make my life miserable? Why did you make me believe 5he words you said to? Why? Are you happy that I'm depressed, or that I believe the words you called me?

User Profile: Skye1965
Skye1965 May 9th, 2016

Why did you dislike me, but love the one that absued you?