Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
May 25th, 2016

I would ask her why she decided I was no longer worth her time.

User Profile: goldenlychee18
goldenlychee18 May 25th, 2016

I would ask my dad why is he that way..why he gets so angry at stupid things.

User Profile: raspberryHouse4933
raspberryHouse4933 May 25th, 2016

I'd ask God why he lets bad things happen repeatedly to people who are already trying their hardest

I would ask why. Why did you do that when you had so much to live for?

I would say I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I wasn't enough to save you. I'm sorry you enough hardships for a lifetime, and you were so young. I'm sorry I couldn't help you see your beauty.

Because my dear, you had fear like a train whistle, but you still rode trains. You weren't fearless, you were brave. @laura

User Profile: jr50
jr50 May 25th, 2016

I would ask my dad and mom if they really loved me and whether or not I am adopted

May 25th, 2016

Am I that bad of a person? Is your life better without me?

User Profile: Tice
Tice May 25th, 2016

Wow, my post seems so out of place compared to everyone else's. Oh well.

I would either ask 2Pac about his plans for the future/who was out to get him or DJ AM about his drug addiction (and Learjet accident), possibly Heath Ledger as well.

User Profile: dysfunction
dysfunction May 25th, 2016

I would ask anyone who is racist, homophobic, sexist, hateful, etc. why they believe that what they believe in is wrong. Why do they think that people being something that they can't help is wrong???

User Profile: Cyane
Cyane May 25th, 2016

I would ask him how and why he did it.

heart RIP 1.10.16 heart

User Profile: WorrriedMom
WorrriedMom May 26th, 2016

I would ask my dad if he is proud of me and the boys I have raised