Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: thelonewolf187
thelonewolf187 May 26th, 2016

I ask myself why I make life so difficult.

User Profile: easyPenny1601
easyPenny1601 May 26th, 2016

I would ask my maternal grandmother if I could give her a hug. I only met her once before she died and she didn't have any concept of who I was. I was very young and a bit of a brat. I didn't really understand that she had mental health problems throughout her life. Knowing what I know now about depression and anxiety, I would just love to give her a hug whether she knew who I was or not as long as it would give her some comfort.

May 26th, 2016

Alexander Hamilton and I would ask 2 questions: what was your relationship with John Laurens? And how do you get ahead in life while dealing with such hardships?

User Profile: xkillmeplsx
xkillmeplsx May 26th, 2016

I would ask the future hoe do i die

May 26th, 2016

@laura I would ask "God", why do I choose all the wrong people to be apart of my life, why did he send this cruel man to me and I would also ask why he feels im the person to take care of his 7 children. They are a blessing and the reason im still alive, but sometimes I feel like I dont deserve them.

User Profile: HappyHollow
HappyHollow May 26th, 2016

I would ask everyone why nobody sees or cares how hard I try.

User Profile: JenniferW
JenniferW May 26th, 2016

I would ask Galileo Galilei how he chose to persevere on believing he is right and having courage and confidence to strike out his own path even when the whole world says he is wrong. I wonder how he did it without any support from any of his relationships.... I wanna act just like him.

User Profile: alyssawarree34
alyssawarree34 May 26th, 2016

I would ask my real dad why. Why did he decide to do drugs. Why did he decide to game himself like that... And why did he decide to die and leave his three kids to find his body at the ages of 4, 6, and 8. Why did he leave me when I was only four?

2 replies
User Profile: alyssawarree34
alyssawarree34 May 26th, 2016

@alyssawarree34 haha same boat

1 reply
User Profile: alyssawarree34
alyssawarree34 May 26th, 2016

@alyssawarree34 oh wait that's me

load more
load more
User Profile: loveisbless
loveisbless May 26th, 2016

To god ...why i born as an orphan?? I have everyone for name sake but no one in reality.. will this stage ever change?

User Profile: TracyLilacs
TracyLilacs May 26th, 2016

Jesus...how do I be happier without my dead youngest son?

1 reply
User Profile: TracyLilacs
TracyLilacs May 26th, 2016

@TracyLilacsHow is me and my remaining family members suppose to go on with life. When life it's self reminds us of our dead one. A giant piece of myself is gone. It has been 5. Months now since I saw him alive....

load more