Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
May 26th, 2016

what really happened??

User Profile: angelmommy15
angelmommy15 May 26th, 2016

id ask my babies if they blame me for there death, and please dont reply telling me they dont or anything or its not my fault,

User Profile: Tearosr
Tearosr May 26th, 2016

I would ask my dad who has been gone for years: Did you love me?

May 26th, 2016

To my husband that passed..are you proud of me now?

User Profile: caseuhhdilla
caseuhhdilla May 26th, 2016

@Laura i think i would ask my grandfather whom i've never met how he thinks the famiy is doing and if he's proud of me. i keep having dreams of him lately, so i'm kinda wondering what he would think.

May 26th, 2016

To my fiancee.what happened? U ask me to marry you then go to hookup sites

1 reply
User Profile: SweetMango
SweetMango May 26th, 2016

@sweetness39 unbelievable!

load more
User Profile: elfling
elfling May 26th, 2016

i would ask for compleat and total honesty .

User Profile: snoweiey
snoweiey May 26th, 2016

@Laura

I'm not sure who I would choose to ask, because there's so many people out there. There isn't one specific person, but for all the cute kids and adults, can I pinch your cheeks?

1 reply
User Profile: juniperstarfish1
juniperstarfish1 June 12th, 2017

@snoweiey

Awww That's so adorable! Youre a cutie <3 check pinching is definitely a compelling urge that just hurts to resist sometimes :p

load more
User Profile: 302Death
302Death May 26th, 2016

I would ask my past self if we could have a talk about life

User Profile: fluffymonkey
fluffymonkey May 26th, 2016

I would ask my exgielfriend, "why was it so easy for you to leave me while I'd been trying so hard to change your mind?"