Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: kittie3
kittie3 May 26th, 2016

Just "WHY" ??

User Profile: GraceNotes
GraceNotes May 26th, 2016

I'd ask:

Do you know how much I loved you and still love you? And; Do you forgive me?

User Profile: MidniteAngel
MidniteAngel May 26th, 2016

I'd pick the first person on earth and ask of their origin

I'd pick the last person on earth and ask of humanities demise

User Profile: Dreamtree135sb
Dreamtree135sb May 26th, 2016

I would just ask WHY?

User Profile: Trisha30
Trisha30 May 26th, 2016

I would actually ask my maternal grandfather if he is proud of me?... He passed away when I was 4. I believe it is where my fear of abandonment stems from, so it would be wonderful to just talk to him again.

1 reply
User Profile: 2901
2901 May 26th, 2016

@Trisha30 i know how u feel i would want to tak to my grandmother one more time

load more
User Profile: 2901
2901 May 26th, 2016

I would ask the boy i loved why did he never tell me he loved me too

User Profile: melichrous
melichrous May 26th, 2016

i'd ask lao tzu how the heck to make sense of my life

May 26th, 2016

I would ask my gran why she is so hurtful with what she says

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer May 26th, 2016

To Grace: When you asked me on that final breakfast in Munich three years ago, were you hoping for something between us?

To Phoebe: Were you serious when you said you didn't want to date me? Do you still feel this way, or has the "I don't know" part of your response prevailing?

Dear God: Could you help me overcome my baggage?

May 26th, 2016

To David: why did you contact me after all those years to just hurt me...we talked everyday then you up and left without a word. You meant more to me then anything.