Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Davidove
Davidove May 26th, 2016

I want to know why my father started drinking and using slots machine before i was born. My mother divorced him befor i was born

User Profile: LilyLove12
LilyLove12 May 26th, 2016

@Laura I think it could be Steive Jobs

and the question will be "How to stay concentrated on your goal?"

User Profile: Penpal3706
Penpal3706 May 26th, 2016

I would ask God, why im alive already if since i Was born im battling against life issues

User Profile: Goodbellasaso
Goodbellasaso May 26th, 2016

I will ask my cuision (she is died) _ u know it damn huspand cheeted u when u 'we're alive ? U know the damn woman he cheated with her if u know u will died again __wanna ask ex huspand u wanna me forgive u ?really I can't U didn't mercy me didn't care my tears so no mercy for u just died and I will forgive u I never hate died ppl honey angry

User Profile: adaptableDay3458
adaptableDay3458 May 27th, 2016

I want to ask my cousins, was it worth it bullying me when i was young?

i want to ask my aunts, was it worth it to forbid me, my mother, my sisters, brothers and my other two aunts with their kids for some stupid problem?

User Profile: CantyCass1416
CantyCass1416 May 27th, 2016

I would ask my daddy if he is proud of who I've become and if he is proud of how I'm doing as a mother. I've always valued his opinion and miss him dearly.

User Profile: Crazywildheart
Crazywildheart May 27th, 2016

I want to tell my ex I'm sorry for everything, even though you hurt me when we were younger a lot. We had a second chance and I messed up. I'm sorry, you were my first love and I will always love you. Do you still think of me like I do of you? Even though we have extremely separate lives now. X

User Profile: forcefulPerson2369
forcefulPerson2369 May 27th, 2016

Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?

May 27th, 2016

I would go back in time and ssk my self to take a better route in life.

User Profile: LittleSteph
LittleSteph May 27th, 2016

I would want to ask my subconscious why do I hate myself so much. Why and what is making me depressed how can I make it go away? I try to be positive but I always end up like this.

2 replies
User Profile: Quietman4875
Quietman4875 October 13th, 2017

@LittleSteph I would ask the same.

User Profile: Quietman4875
Quietman4875 October 13th, 2017

@LittleSteph I would ask the same.

load more