Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Niajoe
Niajoe May 27th, 2016

I think I would ask God why must I suffer the way I do

1 reply
User Profile: TallApple138
TallApple138 August 7th, 2016

@Niajoe

God has a plan for you.

load more
User Profile: Ruthiee
Ruthiee May 27th, 2016

I would ask why is so much suffer in this world..!!

User Profile: Evegreeny1999
Evegreeny1999 May 27th, 2016

I'd ask my cousin if she was ok

User Profile: Shylo
Shylo May 27th, 2016

What killed you and how bad was the pain Did you feel anything

May 27th, 2016

I would pick my daddy.

This is more of just a rambel.

I miss you so much. You passed away so suddenly, so suddenly feels even faster because it has been so many years since I have seen you. In that time I have had many chances to think. To think about what it means to be a daughter, to have a father, to have things to remember. There aren't many things I do remember but what I do remember is the pleasant happy times. I remember the really good, really delicious glass of milk you gave me once- so good it turned out to be creamer. I remember your smile, your laugh. But I also remember that I have thought so many times about what can't be recalled because those times never happened. Somehow the decisions that were made, the choices you decided on made it possible for those things to never happen. I don't know why I couldn't have you, why you did what you did. It leaves me with a lot of hurt and such little to say but, I love you. I love what we could have been. If that is all life will give me. If that is all it was supposed to be , I will take it. I don't hate you daddy, I hate the things that took you away.

User Profile: mw33
mw33 May 27th, 2016

I'd ask both of bio parents to say everything truthful pertaining to their divorce....and then why my Dad never showed any emotion or proudness towards me ever since.

User Profile: limeMap405
limeMap405 May 27th, 2016

I would ask my elementary teachers and principal why did you bully me? What have I ever done to you that I deserved what you did? Why would you think it's ok to bully not only me but other girls in our school? What made you so sad that you had to bully children? What or who gave you the right to do so? What hurt you so bad that you ruined a group of children's love of learning? What made YOU so terribly mean? Why was it those of us that loved to learn?

I would tell them I'm sorry for what happened to them but I don't forgive them for what they did to us. I forgive my self for not trying harder to make sure you didn't bully anyone else! Unfortunately it is hard to forgive someone for that though possible it is extremely hard especially after it happened for a couple of years

User Profile: pyrosmeagolical
pyrosmeagolical May 27th, 2016

Why did Hitler do 7/11

User Profile: barath1999
barath1999 May 27th, 2016

I would ask god,why he ever created me and sent me to this earth

1 reply
User Profile: TallApple138
TallApple138 August 7th, 2016

@barath1999

God had a plan for your life, you might not know what it is yet but He had an awesome plan for you.

Perhaps you can read the bible, pray more, and ask God what His plan is for you

load more
User Profile: gennie
gennie May 27th, 2016

I would ask my mum how she felt watching her month old baby gets rejected n discarded by all who she called her family.