Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: ISeeTheEmpireFall26
ISeeTheEmpireFall26 December 1st, 2015

I would bring back Kurt Cobain and asked what he thought of the music world now

User Profile: Bazinga88
Bazinga88 December 1st, 2015

I would ask my grandfather what his life was like. I loved him a lot, but never got a chance to really spend any time asking him questions.

User Profile: FouseyTube
FouseyTube December 1st, 2015

Michael Jackson, why did you touch that little boy?

User Profile: heyletsgo44
heyletsgo44 December 1st, 2015

I would ask Gisele Bundchen how she get so amazing in social media and how i could do the same and if i could say something to someone dead i would say to my granny that i had a lot of serious problems thats why i was always so closed to everyone that i am better now and that i love you granny

User Profile: Ellsat2017
Ellsat2017 December 1st, 2015

I would ask Anna Akhmotova to do my project on her :3

User Profile: redFriend8283
redFriend8283 December 1st, 2015

I would like to know what my younger self thinks about the present me.

User Profile: Bankz
Bankz December 1st, 2015

I would ask my grandma is she proud of me

User Profile: ItsPreeti
ItsPreeti December 1st, 2015

I would ask God to come on whatsapp cheekysmiley

2 replies
User Profile: LMessi10
LMessi10 December 2nd, 2015

@friendshipisforever

last seen 2000 years ago

1 reply
User Profile: ItsPreeti
ItsPreeti December 2nd, 2015

@LMessi10, surprise then He should have an email id cheeky

load more
load more
User Profile: Monarda
Monarda December 2nd, 2015

I would ask my future self "Are you living, or simply surviving? Are you dreaming? Are you taking care of yourself?", because that's what I need to improve on right now and I want to see how my future self would turn out. I have a lot of questions for that me but those are the main ones. I want to be happy, but I won't let myself. I want to be relaxed, but I'm always stressed. I just want to see if my future self is okay.

User Profile: bronwyn4456
bronwyn4456 December 2nd, 2015

i would ask my granddad if he was proud of the person i have become and who i am as i didnt get to spend much of my life with him