Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: bravePrune4654
bravePrune4654 May 29th, 2016

It's not that I would ask something... I would say to everyone: You know how I'm always so carefree and laughing and cracking jokes? And how anytime someone is upset I genuinely care? And how I seem to almost always have answers to questions? Questions like what's the weather supposed to be like tomorrow or whose job is it to clean the kitchen this week or why do we have pain or what do you want to achieve in life? I have those answers because I'm constantly researching and thinking and analyzing and questioning. Because I'm always doing those things I also have thoughts I don't want. Such as, people will always hurt. It doesn't matter how much you trust them and believe they care and mean well. You can be the kindest person to all but it will still seem like you are mean sometimes. You can feel that you don't deserve any pain or bad treatment, yet other people do. So I think about that and remember the one person in the world who was the exception to this. Apparently, she was too perfect for this world and no longer belonged here. How can I ever put my trust and feelings into another human being? I have this hole in my body, I don't know where. It's at my core. There's this hole that I've been trying to fill but nothing fills it up. She's the only thing that fits there but she is gone forever. People said to turn to religion. But religion is just a costume. If I want to feel God I have to deal with that privately. It won't help to talk to others about what I need from him or to go to a holy building and pray with everyone else. I just need my person back. The world is so dark and scary and dangerous going through it alone. I want to be happy, I really do. That's why I'm always cracking jokes and smiling and not speaking about depressing things. But I can't deal with these thoughts anymore. I think I should just go numb and forget about all my pain. Maybe instead of trying to find a person I can trust and love for the rest of my life I should just have fun. Stop trying to respect my body. Maybe I should just be impulsive instead of calculated and safe. Being safe sucks and is painful. So to all the people out there who know me and are jealous of me for being so happy, don't be. I have pain just like you and this pain eats me up every single day. That's what I would say if I could.

I would ask my mom how she summoned the strength to raise a family by her self. She raised 5 kids on a cannery workers salary with Bumble Bee

User Profile: Kara33
Kara33 June 4th, 2016

Michele, Why didn't you care enough?

User Profile: MariahNangula
MariahNangula June 10th, 2016

My mother

Why do u hate me so much?

User Profile: spicymonkey
spicymonkey June 10th, 2016

I would pick my grandpa. I didn't get to meet him til I was 3. He was strict, yet a heart of mushy marshmallows. I spent a lot of time with him and he was my world. One day later in life as I grew into my own family with children, he was gone. In an instant my world dropped from inside me. I lived on the other side of the country and was only working part time. I was never able to say goodbye. I believe in the spiritual world with nature. I have a hummingbird that greets me every morning and I don't have any feeders. I would take his hands in mine and ask him if he is still checking in on me.

1 reply
User Profile: andrewsfoot
andrewsfoot July 6th, 2016

Never got to say goodbye to my grandfather either :( its really hard man expecialy when you dont expect them to go. Being over a thousand miles away when you get that information really sucks big time. Im sure that if an afterlife exists in any way our grandfathers are watching ove us. Perhaps there hanging out :') heart @spicymonkey

load more

If I could ask anyone alive or dead, i would ask my mom how she raised 5 kids as a single mom ,now that I am a single dad

1 reply
User Profile: TallApple138
TallApple138 August 7th, 2016

[Thumbs up] for your mother who raised 5 children alone. And [thumbs up] for you to for trying to be a single parent. Best of luck to you @understandingBeechwood1287

load more
June 13th, 2016

Gloria Vanderbilt, I identify with her so much. Her life her strength it's odd but I feel like she is my kindred spirit.

User Profile: tealScarf2212
tealScarf2212 June 27th, 2016

I would ask my dad if he was proud of me. If I am on the life path he wanted for me. If he was still with me.

User Profile: sinamynlee
sinamynlee June 27th, 2016

I would ask my past self to be kinder to me because I have always done the best I can and it was unfair of me to set such expectations.

July 18th, 2016

I would ask tot, my new friend that we had chat just before he died, if he ever feel any great and better when we chatted

1 reply
User Profile: TallApple138
TallApple138 August 7th, 2016

I am sure your friend felt better when he talked to you@UnicornxBlood

load more