Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Ballerina77
Ballerina77 October 12th, 2017

I would ask my late brother whats heaven like and how much does he miss us

User Profile: AdoraStar
AdoraStar October 12th, 2017

I'd ask an old friend why she decided to ruin me

User Profile: Faure
Faure October 12th, 2017

I'd ask my cat whether she respects me.

User Profile: nevergiveupneverbackdown
nevergiveupneverbackdown October 12th, 2017

I'd ask my mam why do it? Why did I have find you. Why leave me at 15 to help my little brother and sister get to school and cook then dinners. While I was watching my older brother who was gone to far on drugs just out of hospital from a car crash which they don't know how he alive. Then having to watch him OD twice and doctors say 10mins later it was to late. Did you really think it would be better for us going and leaving it all?

But I wouldn't changed what happened. Everything happens for a reason even the bad things. But it's made me the man I am today.

User Profile: Mistymousse1323
Mistymousse1323 October 12th, 2017

I would ask my friend Skylar... If I could have been there at the party... Would you still be alive?

User Profile: Sashaa
Sashaa October 12th, 2017

Ask tutankhamun the reason of his death.😅

User Profile: LuceDeLaLune
LuceDeLaLune October 12th, 2017

I would ask my ex girlfriend how she stopped loving me

User Profile: BattleScarsareBeautiful808
BattleScarsareBeautiful808 October 12th, 2017

I would ask my birth parents why they gave me up for adoption. I would ask my adoptive parents why they are lying to me about me being adopted. I would ask my boyfriend to not have left my house on that stormy night, maybe he would still be alive now if I wouldn't have been stubborn. I would ask God why he took away my unborn child 3 years ago. I would ask Alot of things.

User Profile: onlyhuman86
onlyhuman86 October 12th, 2017

I would ask them why they did it to me.

User Profile: Jazrachel04
Jazrachel04 October 12th, 2017

I'd ask Michael Jackson if he really was a naughty man