Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: MajesticBre22
MajesticBre22 October 12th, 2017

I've ask my dog.......what its like to be dog cheeky

User Profile: LikeAFaye
LikeAFaye October 12th, 2017

I'd ask B-- why he broke his promise *-* Lol...

User Profile: bluePear2816
bluePear2816 October 12th, 2017

I would ask my mother why she lied and said she loved me

User Profile: NightDreamWhisperer92
NightDreamWhisperer92 October 12th, 2017

I would ask them what the true cause and meaning of life is

User Profile: GenghisKhanYouNot
GenghisKhanYouNot October 13th, 2017

I would ask my grandfather why he left my father when he needed him the most

User Profile: mysteriousWhisper76
mysteriousWhisper76 October 13th, 2017

I would ask so much to do many people

User Profile: Originalsky777
Originalsky777 October 13th, 2017

I'd ask my abuser why he chose me and why he let others do the same and doe he regret it and does he understand he ruined my life!

User Profile: DiamondBlossom
DiamondBlossom October 13th, 2017

1. Ask Marilyn Monroe if she wants to be best friends.

2. Ask my younger self to pull herself together.

3. Ask nature when I'm going to die and how much is left to change my ways.

2 replies
User Profile: FallenAngel0507
FallenAngel0507 October 13th, 2017

@DiamondBlossom I feel like if we knew when we were dying then life would be very stressful because we'd be doing as much as we could. Imagine if everyone knew when they were going to die.. What a crazy world it'd be! 😊

1 reply
User Profile: DiamondBlossom
DiamondBlossom October 14th, 2017

@FallenAngel0507

It would, indeed, but that's the thing that came to mind when I read the question. In the matter of fact, I think people would concentrate more on important things in their lives, instead of rushing around, chasing after trivial things and losing their nerve about nonsense, or bragging about their BPD (that would be me).

load more
load more
User Profile: stkmkf
stkmkf October 13th, 2017

It's strange how my mind is always struggling and asking me so many questions that makes me wanna bang my head against a wall because I don't have any answer to those questions and now when I am supposedly given a chance to get those answers, I am suddenly and officially out of questions😒

1 reply
User Profile: MeMyselfAndHer
MeMyselfAndHer October 13th, 2017

@stkmkf

Same here... 😒

load more
User Profile: MonochromeFairy
MonochromeFairy October 13th, 2017

I would ask my father if he was sad with me...

If he was feeling bad with me... I would ask if there was anything that made him felt dissapointed... And if there was... What was it?