Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: abby51102
abby51102 October 13th, 2017

I would ask Katy Perry how she got through the hard times and if I could talk with her.

User Profile: raspberryHouse4933
raspberryHouse4933 October 13th, 2017

I'd ask my dad how things are that he's killed himself. Is he happy now? Are things better without me? Is it what he expected?

User Profile: beautifulSound62
beautifulSound62 October 13th, 2017

Id ask Katy Perry to be friends and to have a chat that lead into so many things yk?

User Profile: CinnamonRoll10
CinnamonRoll10 October 13th, 2017

With an honest answer, I

User Profile: Carriemmm
Carriemmm October 13th, 2017

I would ask my mom. Why she has never loved me. Whts wring with me.

1 reply
User Profile: Nyx36
Nyx36 October 13th, 2017

@Carriemmm nothing is wrong with you. we cannot be loved by all. but there is always someone who does and will love you.

load more
User Profile: OnlyAnOwl
OnlyAnOwl October 13th, 2017

I'd ask my Grandma for her famous chocolate marble cake recipe that she never wrote down

2 replies
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 October 13th, 2017

@OnlyAnOwl I can give you a tip for making marble cake moist applesauce in both batters.

User Profile: Relax33
Relax33 October 13th, 2017

@OnlyAnOwl

The best post of today according to me :) love and hugs to you and your beloved granny .... Hope it will reach to her :)

load more
User Profile: Relax33
Relax33 October 13th, 2017

I would ask to myself as "Why you are still loving me😍 and care for me 🤗..when everyone is left me far behind😥😥"

User Profile: FallenAngel0507
FallenAngel0507 October 13th, 2017

I would ask my Mom why she had to drink& drive that night knowing she hada baby( me) at home waiting for her.. She never did make it home 😢

User Profile: Sweetsister
Sweetsister October 13th, 2017

I,d ask my parents to accept me as i am. Bi

User Profile: sociableBlueberry9181
sociableBlueberry9181 October 13th, 2017

I would ask my friends mom what her deal is, and why I