Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: shyblackberry026
shyblackberry026 October 13th, 2017

I would ask Chris Martin, my favorite human being, what his thoughts were on mental health and his advice on staying strong. His answer would mean the absolute world to me.

User Profile: reservedSquare4544
reservedSquare4544 October 13th, 2017

Im not sure what question I would ask, but I would give anything to speak with my grandma again. This hurts so bad.

User Profile: Quietman4875
Quietman4875 October 13th, 2017

I would ask myself and the whole world why do I hate myself? Is there anything in me worth caring about? What is it? How do I find it?

User Profile: Airspace
Airspace October 13th, 2017

I would ask my grandfather who has passed on if he's proud of me, and if the afterlife is everything he dreamed it would be.

1 reply
User Profile: YesYouCan7
YesYouCan7 October 13th, 2017

@Airspace We, who don't even know you, are proud of you. It's the universe talking :)

load more
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 October 13th, 2017

Just reading this prompt I started to cry. . .

My ex died I January and there are so many questions I have for him . . .

Why can't I move ON?

What is afterlife like?

Are you mad at me?

User Profile: VinnyAutophobia
VinnyAutophobia October 13th, 2017

I would ask why I have so many problems, especially with my mental health...

User Profile: YesYouCan7
YesYouCan7 October 13th, 2017

The inventor of Marmite: "Why on earth did you do it, dude?!" :)

User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 October 13th, 2017

I would ask my grandmother how she was so strong. A woman who was phorbidden to go to school, yet she learned how to write her own full name by herself, fought against lawyers to have her house built, made her children and grandchildren sucessfull. So I would love to ask here where she got all that strenght from, how did she make all her dreams come true..

2 replies
User Profile: majesticMaple1020
majesticMaple1020 October 13th, 2017

@Booklover95 your grandmother sounds like such an inspirational woman! I know that my grandmother went through a similar experience too, where she lived in a poor family with ten children in China, and her parents didn't want to pay for her education. Despite all this, she managed to stay in school, be the first female in her family to get a college degree. Afterwards, she became a professor in material science. Just goes to show how determination matters. Next time I see her, I want to ask her about how she stayed so strong, how she kept up her education despite everything she faced.

1 reply
User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 October 14th, 2017

@majesticMaple1020 thank you so much for your kind words. Your grandmother's seems like a lovely and smart lady aswell :)

load more
load more
User Profile: beigepear
beigepear October 13th, 2017

i'd ask my ex-friend
have you ever cared about me?

User Profile: benevolentOrange31
benevolentOrange31 October 13th, 2017

I want to ask my father

Why did you do it? Why did you lost control over you? I know that thoughts of doing anything can come in anyone's mind but like you taught me it's our intellect which helps us taking the right actions and actions defines what we are as a person. You were my idol, I admired you, but what you had done was way creepier and shaddie and ugly, I loved you until the reality slapped me in the face and bore a hole in my chest shattered my world, and look what medium the God chose to tell me about your reality, the very person who was the victim of harrasment by her own father, yes my sister told me, and that brock me up. I hate you for this