Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Sapphirelistener
Sapphirelistener October 13th, 2017

my uncle, he died a couple of years back, I'd ask him if he were happy, if I made him proud or if I dissapointed him, I'd ask him why he had to go so suddenly, I'd ask him if he were peacefull...

User Profile: India15
India15 October 13th, 2017

I would ask my mom why she hates me so much. I would ask my dad where he is and if he's proud of me.

User Profile: Moonlight15516
Moonlight15516 October 13th, 2017

I'm having a very difficult life and I have no clue what I should do it just keeps getting harder and Jared and people labeling me with disorders aren't helping and I cant go to family because the way they treat and treated me I feel so numb I just can't do it anymore. ..

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond October 13th, 2017

I would ask the secret to be in peace with yourself and the world to Gandhi.

User Profile: sdnys
sdnys October 13th, 2017

I would ask my dad why he had to leave us so soon. Why, out of all the people, it had to be someone from my family; why out of all the times he could

1 reply
User Profile: playfulMusic36
playfulMusic36 October 13th, 2017

@sdnys If you ever need someone to talk to, I would be more than happy to listen to you. I'm really proud of you for writing this, it takes a lot of courage to have gone through all of that and then to express those complicated emotions on here. Again, message me if you ever need someone to talk to. Stay strong and things will get better. :)

load more
User Profile: memma
memma October 13th, 2017

i would ask my twin if im hurting her with my way of living and anorexia and recovery and all if she feels awful because of me

User Profile: Bluecarrisole
Bluecarrisole October 13th, 2017

I'd ask my mother to help me, guide me through the pain. Because even though she taught me to be tough I don't know if I can do this anymore

1 reply
User Profile: JayDee15
JayDee15 October 13th, 2017

@Bluecarrisole

I too am having problems with my mother she hasn't spoken to me in weeks and it kills me because we were so close before, but I understand I've put her through a lot, I also felt just today that it would be better to give up... But now I'm more determined than ever to prove her wrong, yes it would be better to have her support but I can get through this! And so can you!

If you ever want to chat about what's going on with ur mum please feel free to message me anytime n I'll get back to u asap! Keep ur chin up!

load more
User Profile: Positron1
Positron1 October 13th, 2017

I have had this fantasy forever.
I wish I had a time machine so I could bring Benjamin Franklin back here and now for a few days.

I want to ask him

"What do you think of how America turned out?"
"What about the rest of the world?"
"What about our future?"

I guess if I had the time machine we could go to the future to find out. If it still exists by then.

User Profile: Suicideisnttheanswer
Suicideisnttheanswer October 13th, 2017

Why did my mom choose drugs over her kid? Why did she not love me more then drugs?

User Profile: caringDew26
caringDew26 October 13th, 2017

I wanted to ask myself why I am so obsessed to sleep with beautiful girls.

However because I never slept with any girl. ?