Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: SkylinePainter
SkylinePainter October 13th, 2017

Just Why

User Profile: Faure
Faure October 13th, 2017

I would ask Mozart whether he would go for a coffee and tell me a few things about music...

User Profile: MikehereforyouUK
MikehereforyouUK October 13th, 2017

i would tell/ ask myself why i acted that way & ways to be more confident and open about stuff when i was younger so i diddnt push everyone away.

User Profile: GlassLocks
GlassLocks October 13th, 2017

I'd ask him what the hell got into him. I'd ask him why he even bothered being my friend and letting us get so close if he was just going to push me away. Why he had to do that to me. Why and How he turned into such an asshole

User Profile: lovingdxrkness
lovingdxrkness October 13th, 2017

I would ask any dead person if it gets better or worse

User Profile: JayDee15
JayDee15 October 13th, 2017

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THE MOST IMPORTANT MAN THAT WILL EVER BE IN MY LIFE... MY GRANDAD IF HE'S PROUD OF THE CHANGES I'M FINALLY MAKING? R.I.P GRANDAD GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!

" In life you were my guiding light, in death my shining star. Keep safe til the day I meet you where you are! "

User Profile: lateadventurer
lateadventurer October 13th, 2017

I would ask my great-great-grandmother whom i have never met but loved mum the best from my family if she approves of me.

User Profile: DaveMcGrath
DaveMcGrath October 13th, 2017

"Dad, why did you beat the hell out of me so damn much?"

User Profile: sensibleEyes2015
sensibleEyes2015 October 13th, 2017

Why haven

October 13th, 2017

Dad? why did you hit me so much as a kid and use cruel punishments and constantly belittled me which affected me so much I still carry it today?