Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: malolo12
malolo12 October 14th, 2017

I would ask myself...

"Why are you so unhappy with yourself?"

User Profile: EmmaVictorian
EmmaVictorian October 14th, 2017

I would ask my grandmother about her family, parents, siblings and what her mother's maiden name was.

User Profile: braveHuman9071
braveHuman9071 October 14th, 2017

I would ask my dead father if He is proud of me.

User Profile: WilBroecking
WilBroecking October 14th, 2017

i would want to ask the duffer brothers about stranger things season 3.

you can't blame me

User Profile: Grandmatater
Grandmatater October 14th, 2017

Why did you go

User Profile: MagicofBelief
MagicofBelief October 14th, 2017

Elvis: Are you really dead? 😳

User Profile: iamverysad16
iamverysad16 October 14th, 2017

I would ask them how it was so easy to hurt me so much after everything we had been through together.

User Profile: pinjahere
pinjahere October 14th, 2017

I'd ask her why she hurt me so bad

User Profile: JadeRain
JadeRain October 14th, 2017

I would say why did you leave before i got to know you uncle Billy?

User Profile: Salyooma
Salyooma October 14th, 2017

Why did u had to lie I hate you and I regret wasting 2 and half years of my life that I spent loving you why the hell didn't you even come and say sorry I had to hear the truth from someone else do you know how embarrassed and blank I felt,get a life man I hate you!