Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: Jennalovely2
Jennalovely2 December 2nd, 2015

These are all wonderful questions!

I would ask my grandmother what's it like up there.

User Profile: aaronmphillipss
aaronmphillipss December 2nd, 2015

is it normal for my girl friend to want to make love 4 times every day... does she love me or just...sex..????

User Profile: buttonedprincess
buttonedprincess December 2nd, 2015

i would want to ask my friend why she decided to leave instead of staying and trying

User Profile: blessedgirl
blessedgirl December 2nd, 2015

I want to ask everyone who like to be alone, why you isolated yourself when there's many people out there?

27 replies
User Profile: AngelOfHeart
AngelOfHeart December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl

Because people hurt others too much

4 replies
User Profile: blessedgirl
blessedgirl December 2nd, 2015

@AngelOfHeart That's ugly truth but.. if we keep isolated ourself we wil get hurt too right?

3 replies
User Profile: justanotherfool
justanotherfool December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl People do hurt each other no matter what. The point is the chances of people getting hurt is a little high on the introverts side and it is not their fault either. People does not know how to behave with us. All those extroverts think everyone is an extrovert or everyone should be an extrovert. But that is not how an introvert thinks, He/she accepts the existence of these extroverts and stays away for their happiness and indirectly they are helping extroverts too by not intruding. But I do not think that is what an extrovert do. Many of them are the really selfish dudes but everyone blames introverts of being selfish. What an Irony!

2 replies
User Profile: Empath4You
Empath4You December 3rd, 2015

@justanotherfool

Glad you posted that. Ive wondered too.... maybe many extroverts get energy from others because they are draining us introverts with their narcissistic needs?

1 reply
User Profile: justanotherfool
justanotherfool December 3rd, 2015

@Empath4You Kind of! No one can deny that. but at the same time, I did not mean anything offensive against extroverts. All I am talking about is the ones I came across in my little life. But sadly they all have made me all the extroverts in this world.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: IAmNotBroken
IAmNotBroken December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl

Personally, I just like to spend time alone, sometimes. It's hard for me to relax or be myself around people, especially people I don't know too well or more than a handful of people. When I'm by myself I can control my environment and not have to worry about what people expect of me and just do my own thing. Basically, it's less stressful for me.

1 reply
User Profile: blessedgirl
blessedgirl December 2nd, 2015

@IAmNotBroken

Me too :) we always need 'Me-Time' when we too tired of life

load more
User Profile: Aaryav
Aaryav December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl, "Loneliness, when accepted, becomes a gift that will lead us to find a purpose in life" - Paulo Coelho.

Being lonely has its own, very strange Beauty smiley

2 replies
User Profile: MissHope31
MissHope31 December 2nd, 2015

@Aaryav heart thank you all for your words about this issue. helped a lot.

1 reply
User Profile: Aaryav
Aaryav December 2nd, 2015

@MissHope31, OMG! Never Expected to get even 1 upvote for my first post surprise. Love you all !!!

load more
load more
User Profile: StarWFanGeek
StarWFanGeek December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl

Because it hurts too much to be around other people. It hurts to see the happiness in their eyes, when you can't have any for yourself.

1 reply
User Profile: justanotherfool
justanotherfool December 2nd, 2015

@StarWFanGeek I do know whether that is a right thing to say. but i do think like that only. But at the same time I do know that the things that they are happy out aan=re never gonna make me happy ever. But still

load more
User Profile: Hacker1798
Hacker1798 December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl Becuase the world is a scary place. People hurt each other. And when you open up to someone you open up to the possibility of pain and hurt.

1 reply
User Profile: justanotherfool
justanotherfool December 2nd, 2015

@Hacker1798 said it right. Something I just experienced only one day before. Actually again. true and True only.

load more
User Profile: AnimalHugger
AnimalHugger December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl solitude is not the seluotion but in small doses it can be the cure

User Profile: JustAShadow
JustAShadow December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl Being alone makes me feel comforted and secure. When I'm around a lot of people, I start to have anxiety and need to leave, or else it will shift my mood dramatically and I HAVE to get out of there. I simply have a low tolerance for the human race, apparently...

User Profile: guidance932
guidance932 December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl because my anxiety makes it hard to reach out and being an introvert, I've always enjoyed being by myself rather than around lots of people.

User Profile: guidance932
guidance932 December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl because my anxiety makes it hard to reach out and being an introvert, I've always enjoyed being by myself rather than around lots of people.

User Profile: Monarda
Monarda December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl it's too risky. Whenever I go out, I worry about people judging me and staring at me, etc. that makes me extremely anxious so I stay in my room most of the time.

User Profile: justanotherfool
justanotherfool December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl That is not something I did purposefully. It just happened. Then I find it more comfortable to be alone. And I was thinking like why are all these ppl out there when they can be all alone and better.

User Profile: BlueTides11
BlueTides11 December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl I like to be alone so I can think about impossible stories, I can watch the sky till it gets dark and nobody will disturb me. I like to be alone so I can cry without feeling too weak, I can read and cry again. I like to be alone so I don't have to talk, I don't like to talk 'cause most of the time I mumble or talk too fast and I look like an idiot 'cause I say stupid things. I guess that being alone allows me to feel safe, relaxed. And I can sleep a lot too, that's good, right?

1 reply
User Profile: justanotherfool
justanotherfool December 2nd, 2015

@BlueTides11 Oh yeah! I love daydreaming too It is like the best thing I could ever do. Like there is no joe foreman but me who founded switchfoot ad winning a grammy. Now i have decided to play for Kerala Blasters next season and is talking to Arsene wenger to send me on a loan to them. Wow. It is the most coolest thing one can do withour=t doing anything. All am scared of How long will i be happy like this!

load more
User Profile: LMessi10
LMessi10 December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl

cos 2 often our eardrums hurt......also our mouths

User Profile: Sb145
Sb145 April 13th, 2016

@blessedgirl

Well, society prefers that people like myself, the unqualified ones, stay hidden from society because we are just not acceptable as people. Better to stay hidden and safe than exposed and destroyed.

load more
User Profile: IAmNotBroken
IAmNotBroken December 2nd, 2015

I know it's sort of selfish, but the first thing I thought of and honestly the only thing I can think of that I want to know here and now is:

(To my future self) Am I ever the person I want to be, and does it make me happy?

User Profile: ScreamingForSanity
ScreamingForSanity December 2nd, 2015

I went ask Kurt Cobain if looking back he thinks he could've made it. If he could've been okay. I'd ask him all about him. I would cut off my right arm for a conversation with him.

User Profile: JPMJ89
JPMJ89 December 2nd, 2015

If I could ask any person in the world a question, I would ask my ex...why? Why did you cheat on me so many times? Why were you seeing so many people behind my back? Why did you leave me while I was at work, and not even say anything to me or give me closure? And most importantly, why did you throw away the rest of our lives together, so you could go out and party and act like a sixteen year old?

User Profile: naturalHorizon61
naturalHorizon61 December 2nd, 2015

I want to ask the person who betrayed me as a best friend and bullied me very much as to why did they did such a thing and what did they get out of this?

User Profile: impartialTriangle7788
impartialTriangle7788 December 2nd, 2015

Why life is so unfair? Why do i have to experience a great deal to change everything in my life from scratch? Why do i have the feeling of being so down that i don't have a reason to fight back because I made a mistake? Why do people judge others base from what they only heard without even confirming it if it is true or not? Why is there a word such as "BIAS"?

User Profile: bluebirdy
bluebirdy December 2nd, 2015

I wouldn't want to ask a question but I'd like to talk to my grandfather and tell him that I was sorry for not visiting him more towards the end of his Alzheimers. That I acted cowardly because it was so difficult to see him so vacant. And that I loved him very much.