Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: peachPine5927
peachPine5927 October 14th, 2017

I would tell my son I will always love him im sorry you had schizophrenia, the pain I felt when you died still stays with me, if it is possible to let me have a clear indication you have visited me. Are you okay? please be happy like you was in life. hope you have real friends with you. One day the universe will bring us back togther. With a better understanding of life.

User Profile: interestingPuppy17
interestingPuppy17 October 14th, 2017

I would ask my mom... Y she never came back ,even after all these of begging,from the home of Gods

User Profile: Blackbirdbrokenwings
Blackbirdbrokenwings October 14th, 2017

I would ask my parents, why did they have? Why if you were not mentally prepared to guide me and not use me hide your mistakes.

User Profile: SnacksPack
SnacksPack October 14th, 2017

I'd ask my Mama who passed, if she was proud of what I've become.

User Profile: Staysharpbetruex
Staysharpbetruex October 14th, 2017

I would ask my dead mother why no one likes me

1 reply
User Profile: Bluefacee
Bluefacee October 15th, 2017

@Staysharpbetruex

please don't say that ⭐️ I don't know what you've been through but I'm sure that's not true, and maybe a bad mindset ur stuck in, that youve had for a while X I'm not a listener or anything but do u have anyone to talk to about this♥️

and I know everyone's got their own problems but I hope you feel better about everything soon 🦋 just pls don't be too harsh on yourself and don't give up🦋♥️

load more
User Profile: Bigheartedgirl14
Bigheartedgirl14 October 14th, 2017

I would ask this giy I e been talking to how he really feels bout me :/

User Profile: maya15
maya15 October 14th, 2017

I would ask why is my life so hard and why did my mom died?

User Profile: TheExothermicRussian
TheExothermicRussian October 14th, 2017

Me @ Jesus why?

Being real tho, Id love to ask my idol Christina grimmie questions. The main one being how she kept being so happy and motivated all the time. Please teach me your ways!

User Profile: Luckykuma
Luckykuma October 14th, 2017

I would ask Leonard Nimoy for a big kiss because he was so handsome and lovely.

User Profile: Chancesparks
Chancesparks October 14th, 2017

I would Jesus for a second chance