Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: SakuraCha99
SakuraCha99 October 14th, 2017

I would ask Mads Mikkelsen for dinner.

October 14th, 2017

I would ask my father if he is really such a fucking bastard who didn't understand how painful it was for me his attitude, and didn't even pretended to be at least polite to his own daughter.

User Profile: Finnleyjay
Finnleyjay October 15th, 2017

I would ask my fienće why he had to kill himself...

2 replies
User Profile: Luckykuma
Luckykuma October 15th, 2017

@Finnleyjay Oh my god :'(

*hugs*

User Profile: kindLion9328
kindLion9328 October 15th, 2017

@Finnleyjay

I'm so sorry.

load more
User Profile: Butterflybeauty
Butterflybeauty October 15th, 2017

I would ask my dead mom why she had to leave me and why im so stupid.

User Profile: milanamcfadyen
milanamcfadyen October 15th, 2017

I would ask my 7 years old me what I ( in that case she ) did wrong. I still cant find an answer.

User Profile: Piscesgirl18
Piscesgirl18 October 15th, 2017

I would ask myself 'why' ? Why I have done everything I have done and why I have not done everything I am supposed to.

User Profile: BornToCare
BornToCare October 15th, 2017

I would ask God why he lets me suffer so much

User Profile: D2K4
D2K4 October 15th, 2017

I'd ask my mother why she did the most horrible thing out of all the horrible things she's done to her children.

User Profile: kindLion9328
kindLion9328 October 15th, 2017

I would ask my mom, who passed away when I was 11, if she is proud of me; of who I have become.

Even though I have a seemingly perfect life, that should bring nothing but joy, and I'm still depressed and anxious.

User Profile: xdollx
xdollx October 15th, 2017

I don't belive in god.

Especially after all of the horrible things he has done to sinners in the "bible".

Athiest yes