Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could ask anyone (alive or dead, Past or Present) a question, who would you pick & what would you ask!

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 1st, 2015

Share here!

1143
User Profile: krazeniks
krazeniks December 2nd, 2015

I would like to ask that we do have solutions for problems but do we have a stop to these!!

User Profile: Herequeerandcheering
Herequeerandcheering December 2nd, 2015

I would ask an (ex friend) enemy of mine why is it that you helped me through so much only to reopen those wounds?

User Profile: Adri89
Adri89 December 2nd, 2015

If I were to ask anyone dead or alive a question, I would ask my deceased twin If they had any advice what to do with my future & my life. Also what would life have been like if they were still around?!?!?! crying kiss heart

2 replies
User Profile: naturalHorizon61
naturalHorizon61 December 2nd, 2015

@Adri89 I'm really sorry to hear that and I just want to say that your twin is in a really good place right now and they are looking at you right now and saying "I'm so proud of my twin" :) stay strong !

1 reply
User Profile: Adri89
Adri89 December 3rd, 2015

@naturalHorizon61 Thank you very much for those kind words. Yeah, I have my moments, some days good, some days bad, but after 26 years alive & still having that "missing piece" inside lately its getting harder to fight back the tears.

load more
load more
User Profile: sociablePlum283
sociablePlum283 December 2nd, 2015

I want to ask for all the love and hope in the world especially god to save my relationship with the best girlfriend in the world who to me is "the one" the piece of my soul that makes food taste the best, the part that makes cartoons extra funny, and the part that makes the notes in a song sing more. I want to ask all living and deceased to lend your love and spirits to save my relationship because i love her so much and I know she loves me too.

User Profile: JustAShadow
JustAShadow December 2nd, 2015

I would ask the dead why I am here, and what my purpose will be in the future. I will ask why I, out of all people, was given the chance to live. I shouldn't have... I don't deserve to be alive...

User Profile: PhoenixKat
PhoenixKat December 2nd, 2015

I would ask the younger version of me why I told anyone before I attempted.

User Profile: Caringmemory98
Caringmemory98 December 2nd, 2015

I would ask my dead boyfriend why the hell he didn't tell me about the cancer and what am I supposed to do with out you

1 reply
User Profile: justanotherfool
justanotherfool December 2nd, 2015

@Caringmemory98 He did not want to see your unhappy face at least until his last breath. Am sorry, honey. May God bless you

load more
User Profile: Proudshawty
Proudshawty December 2nd, 2015

i would like to ask Justin Bieber : am i ever going to meet you one day?

User Profile: WellReadKitten
WellReadKitten December 2nd, 2015

I would like to go back in time and ask the great literary minds what inspired them, the great scientists what got them through the tough days where no one would believe them, the rest of the great minds how their idea's came to them. And just to meet them, all that sheer awesomeness would blow my mind.

User Profile: TheWillowTree2
TheWillowTree2 December 2nd, 2015

@blessedgirl I isolate myself because being around other people makes me feel anxious and I prefer the company of my dog. It's not that don't like people, I just feel lik there's an expectation of me to mess up if I'm around people, and then I dwell on it for months after.