Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I firmly believe is.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 4th, 2016

Share here!

1042
User Profile: SnacksPack
SnacksPack October 14th, 2017

...is that one day they will see me as I see myself.

User Profile: Hope39
Hope39 October 14th, 2017

One thing that I firmly believe is.... that no matter who you are, where you are of what you've been through, you are important and you matter.

User Profile: TheExothermicRussian
TheExothermicRussian October 14th, 2017

One day, I will achieve my goals.

User Profile: InnerPeacex
InnerPeacex October 14th, 2017

One thing I firmly believe is everyone has a heart, even if it doesn't show heart

October 14th, 2017

I can save myself and solve all my troubles.

User Profile: greenQueen86
greenQueen86 October 15th, 2017

Is that there's always a way out, even if it's too dark inside to be able to see it. <3

User Profile: SilverOwl125
SilverOwl125 October 15th, 2017

One thing I firmly believe in is karma.

User Profile: Synergisticmind
Synergisticmind October 15th, 2017

One thing I firmly believe is everything happens for a reason

User Profile: Compassionatelistener108
Compassionatelistener108 October 15th, 2017

Compassion for others and oneself is always a good place to begin.

User Profile: MonochromeFairy
MonochromeFairy October 15th, 2017

One thing I firmly believe is that we can all change if we really want to