Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I firmly believe is.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 4th, 2016

Share here!

1042
User Profile: Luckykuma
Luckykuma October 15th, 2017

That I probably have autism because of the way I socialize and don't understand social cues and I can't look strangers in the eyes when they talk to me. But because I was abandoned this probably went under the rug and I'll never really know if I have autism. Most of my friends think I'm autistic.

User Profile: LilPepper
LilPepper October 15th, 2017

Happiness is always attainable. :)

User Profile: nuitnoire42
nuitnoire42 October 15th, 2017

i will never feel better. i will be alone forever. i will never recover from this paralysis of the mind and drive. im never going to meet a woman who is right for me. im going to suffer nonstop and never feel God in my life

4 replies
User Profile: YesYouCan7
YesYouCan7 October 15th, 2017

@nuitnoire42 What would the right you feel like? What would he/she do? Where would he/she go?

2 replies
User Profile: nuitnoire42
nuitnoire42 October 16th, 2017

@YesYouCan7 the right woman for me-- well, as someone who spent the overwhelming majority of life in solitude and who has never once been in a happy relationship-- i can only construct a fairly general notion of what i know is most essential for me. I would describe her as woman with a great heart and a great mind, perceptive and sensitive, intelligent/nerdy and sweet, affectionate, eccentric, curious, someone w/ self-respect, a strong sense of who she is and what she wants, an interest for art, travel, and whimsical conversation. Someone who would be my best friend and make a wonderful partner to spend the rest of my life with.

1 reply
User Profile: YesYouCan7
YesYouCan7 October 18th, 2017

@nuitnoire42 You seem to be very clear about your dream woman :) Where would people that share this description be found?

load more
load more
User Profile: jw8319
jw8319 October 15th, 2017

@nuitnoire42 sending heart your way. i hope that one day you attain true happiness

load more
User Profile: vivalaresistance
vivalaresistance October 15th, 2017

We're responsible for our own happiness and fulfillment. Nothing and no one will give us these things. We need to seek it and work for it.

1 reply
User Profile: YesYouCan7
YesYouCan7 October 15th, 2017

@vivalaresistance Great to hear you're empowered to steer your own life :)

load more
User Profile: Oldmoon22
Oldmoon22 October 15th, 2017

One thing I firmly believe is that we are all good...

User Profile: iamverysad16
iamverysad16 October 15th, 2017

one thing I firmly believe is that I will never be able to get better

User Profile: AutumnBurns
AutumnBurns October 15th, 2017

Lemons are awesome, eat the lemons life gives you

User Profile: OnlyMe93
OnlyMe93 October 16th, 2017

that all my promblems are a relative. It just can't be that what has been troubling me for years has any value, compared to the enormous concept of life.

User Profile: OctoberIvy
OctoberIvy October 16th, 2017

Things can and will get better

User Profile: SheridanE
SheridanE October 16th, 2017

Everything will be ok