Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: WingsOfGlass
WingsOfGlass April 6th, 2017

I've never told anyone that I truly love my multiple personality and I feel happy when I am with him, but the rest of the world threatens my happiness and his existance. I am afraid that people will judge me and make me doubt myself. therefore destroying my multiple personality in the process, and I don't want to live without him.

2 replies
User Profile: juniperstarfish1
juniperstarfish1 April 6th, 2017

@WingsOfGlass

You understand yourself more than anyone and you're allowed to live your life as you wish! I can't judge you for that, especially when you just want to be happy, and don't we all?

User Profile: nepetaa
nepetaa April 6th, 2017

@WingsOfGlass we also have multiple personalities, and a lot of people are scared of us, or don't understand, but please know that you are both valid and lovely! People tend to fear what they don't understand, but that doesn't mean that you have to change who you are to please them <3 You're both amazing, so keep being your lovely selves and stay strong :3

load more
User Profile: JakieShakie
JakieShakie April 6th, 2017

I've experienced real happiness less than 10 times in the past 10 years.

1 reply
User Profile: juniperstarfish1
juniperstarfish1 April 6th, 2017

@JakieShakie

Maybe that means you'll get a big wave of happiness that'll last for more than 10 years eh? :o don't lose hope yet! Anything is possible! I really hope you feel real genuine true happiness real soon though! (P.S. your username is so cool!)

load more
User Profile: courtneyjl
courtneyjl April 6th, 2017

Sometimes I cry myself to sleep

1 reply
User Profile: juniperstarfish1
juniperstarfish1 April 6th, 2017

@courtneyjl

That's okay! Being brave and strong takes effort and it can take a toll on someone, it takes courage to admit this! I admire you for it!

load more
User Profile: HanJihoon947
HanJihoon947 April 6th, 2017

About my real past where nobody knowd

User Profile: generousLemon3118
generousLemon3118 April 6th, 2017

that I have social anxiety and depression

User Profile: NaturallyAri
NaturallyAri April 6th, 2017

that I hate my life and there has been little that I love about it. I have made several attempts on my life but tend to stop when I realise that someone has to be there for my younger sister even if she doesn't think that I know about the struggle that she is going through.

1 reply
April 6th, 2017

@NaturallyAri Hi just reading your post made me feel for you. Do you want to talk?

load more
User Profile: Azcordelia
Azcordelia April 6th, 2017

That I don't think I will last in this world for too long.. I've always been told that I've been through so much and am a really strong person but I feel like I should be better. I just want to be normal and happy for once. :/

1 reply
User Profile: FreedomHawk
FreedomHawk April 6th, 2017

@Azcordelia I feel exactly like you.

load more
User Profile: Raya501
Raya501 April 6th, 2017

Sometimes I doubt my own sanity and think that what I'm suffering from isn't depression and anxiety but the beginning of some more alarming - may I say - mental illness.

User Profile: tealPlane993
tealPlane993 April 6th, 2017

I think I could have binge eating disorder.

I have told people annoyonmusly but I have never told anyone in person or who I talk to daily

2 replies
User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 April 6th, 2017

@tealPlane993 you are brave for reaching out here my friend. That is a huge step!.

1 reply
User Profile: tealPlane993
tealPlane993 April 6th, 2017

@philosophicalShip9444 thanks but I domt feel very brace at the moment. I feel the opposite in fact. I have no control over how much I'm eat and I hate it. I feel weak and guilty and not in control. I hate it.

load more
load more
User Profile: strugglingmegan
strugglingmegan April 6th, 2017

I've never told anyone why I cut my hair. It was down to the middle of my back and I got it cut to above my ears. No one knows why except me because I am too ashamed of the reason.

3 replies
User Profile: pioneeringBranch6693
pioneeringBranch6693 April 6th, 2017

@strugglingmegan. I've done the drastic haircuts multiple times usually because of turmoil that I fear people wouldn't understand or they would think different of me. Very rarely do I give an honest answer to anyone. If the haircut helped you feel better then that is the only important thing. I bet it's cute .

1 reply
User Profile: strugglingmegan
strugglingmegan April 6th, 2017

@pioneeringBranch6693 that was really reassuring, thank you. I bet your short hair looks/looked gorgeous too! I personally prefer mine a lot better short :)

load more
load more