One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}
Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....
I let you go because I knew I couldn't give you what you wanted and wanted you to be happy. I made that sacrifice for you.
that when i was suicidal, i kept it a secret from everyone because i knew people coulr care, but i didnt care because i wanted to feel better.
Sex is really weird and hard for me. It makes me really uncomfortable and even when I (rarely) masturbate I don't usually climax because I get disgusted with myself and stop.
@Teacupsarecute I enjoy masturbation and I usually think about my step mom, her pretty legs and feet in reinforced toe pantyhose. I orgasm really quick thinking of her. I told her a few times that I fantasize about her and think of her in open toe high heels ,,, and reinforced toe pantyhose . She caught me a few times behind the coutch jacking off staring at her toes. No one makes me.cum as hard as Dorothy
That there was a long time in my life beause of the past and all the quirks I had and negative experiences that I was pretty sure I was a lesbian. Only after meeting my future husband and being safe and attracted did I change my mind.
that I give up. I hate my life and I want to die.
@shestoodbyasitfellapart same here. Everyday since mom left it's been like a blackhole.
that I am dying inside even I always laugh and smile.
@shestoodbyasitfellapart
Same here.....ur not the only one.
One thing I have never told anyone is...
...that I am deathly afraid of everything that involves contact with other people, more specifically where I am liable for anything bad that may happen or when the actions involve intimacy; this is only a bonus from my social anxiety, I'm sure.
I don't even really like touching people, unless out of habit (I link arms in grocery stores and I really like holding hands); Skin-on-skin makes me uncomfortable. I can't imagine how my aversion would affect me if I ever went further than holding hands with a partner.
Which kind of leads me to... my fear stops me from committing to a significant other? I'm scared of ruining the relationship or running into problems that I don't know how to solve. But I have to remind myself that I won't know how to fix them until I have some experience with them!
I have to argue constantly with myself on these issues too, trying to reason with my own pessimism like an angry see-saw that's heavier on one side.
I had an abnormal online relationship with a foreigner.
I try to be alone and I don't get attached to anyone because I'm afraid of losing them and always had to lose things which I liked very much.
That I feel worthless and I want to die.