Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 April 8th, 2017

I do not like newcastle united.

User Profile: Scarlettiger30
Scarlettiger30 April 10th, 2017

That I'm bisexual, I have depression, I self-harm, and I was sexually abused.

1 reply
User Profile: Azcordelia
Azcordelia April 11th, 2017

@Scarlettiger30

You might want to get a counselor. Those are serious stressors of bottled up.

load more
User Profile: Spaceodyssey2001
Spaceodyssey2001 April 12th, 2017

I lied to my friend because I don't want to make him sad seeing my condition. .

User Profile: BkOc
BkOc April 12th, 2017

I'm so unhappy

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment April 15th, 2017

I self-harmed due to stress from work, and dug my keys into my leg so deep, it began to bleed, and became weak and I passed out.

I have a gut feeling saying that this isn't quite right, somehow, but not sure what is wrong with this. It did make me feel better and less stressed, but I don't think most people do this.

1 reply
User Profile: rustlingtrees
rustlingtrees May 30th, 2017

@reservedexcitment

I self-harm too and I feel the same... Lately, I've been trying to more actively not self-harm because I came across some blog of a woman who thought she would stop soon and ended up self-harming for 12 years. I have similar thoughts that "it's a phase", but it's a been a year and counting. I hope we both can figure it out.

load more
User Profile: BlakeMac
BlakeMac April 30th, 2017

One thing I have never told anybody is that perhaps I deserved Paul abandoning me in Denver . Maybe after all our years together, he was able to see something in me deserving of what he did.

User Profile: Haaro
Haaro May 1st, 2017

I did many sacrifices for things that meant a lot to me and I did this to people whom I value a lot.

User Profile: Adarknessinside5
Adarknessinside5 May 2nd, 2017

I hold a lot of anger towards the people who I have to hide who I am from. It's an anger which is slowly causing me to hate certain people.

User Profile: OtakuLory
OtakuLory May 2nd, 2017

That I am really scared of what is going on in my head. And that I'm afraid that everything is all going to get worse if I don't do something.

In short I don't know what to do and I'm scared I never will.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment May 12th, 2017

@OtakuLory that is a scary place to be, thanks for reaching out here, please do also find more people, someone will be able to interfere with your throughts when you can't.

load more
User Profile: philosophicalJar7863
philosophicalJar7863 May 3rd, 2017

I am still with him..