Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: Jazrachel04
Jazrachel04 October 14th, 2017

I have agoraphobia. I'm terrified of leaving home and stuggle every day at work because I just want to be at home. I throw up at airports then come home so holidays are always ruined, and whenever I go for dinner or anything I have at least 5 plans to get home and take essentials with me in case I am ever trapped, like spare pants, money, charger, toiletries. I can't stay anywhere overnight, at all.

User Profile: TheOutdoorsmen
TheOutdoorsmen October 14th, 2017

That I never had a good experience with a girl, Don't get me wrong, girls sometimes like me but I mess it up every time. Never dated someone longer than 2 weeks.

User Profile: amiableShade8614
amiableShade8614 October 16th, 2017

My best friend's younger cousin reminds me of the ex that I still have feelings for and it freaks me out.

User Profile: Tiger123456789
Tiger123456789 October 17th, 2017

I loved this girl more than everything in the world. She was unique and honest, but I was to scared to share my feelings and she moved and I never saw her again. Also I broke a toilet seat in a restraunt.

User Profile: understandingLunch1947
understandingLunch1947 October 17th, 2017

When i was 14 and silly in the head there was the lady accross the street who was a widow and prob late 60s that i used to cut her grass and i had a over active fantasy mind at that time and i was pretending to work on a part of the lawnmower in the garge after cutting the grass and i sat on the floor kinda indian style but more open and had my gym shorts on with no underware and kinda puled the short open by my crotch on one side to kinda make it so you could see things on one side and she finally after waiting for ever came in to talk to me to see what i was doing and my heart was pounding and i could see her look a few times .....silly and embarassing things we do as a kid and never told anyone before

User Profile: greyinbetween
greyinbetween October 17th, 2017

I sometimes will pick at my face or pull out my hair for hours.

October 20th, 2017

I tend scare myself into being insecure and worry about everything and I am sometimes very sensitive

User Profile: tisdeny
tisdeny October 20th, 2017

i 've always thinking of killing myself through many ways for 2 years ,it was not about love or friends, it's about understand ing of my family . i cannot take that anymore. i'm 15

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment January 19th, 2018

@tisdeny

Please reach out to someone, a teacher, family member, doctor, a boss that can be supportive. Sometimes getting a new perspective on a difficult priblem helps reduce the stress. Sometimes we may need drugs or exercise to balance out chemicals and sometimes we need a good laugh. But you don't have to live that way. It's possible to find a better state. I know, I too have been struggling with the same thoughts, it was intense but I have gotten help and it has reduced in duration and those welcomes breaks are bliss.

load more
User Profile: Imjustabundleofjoy
Imjustabundleofjoy October 20th, 2017

I accidentally killed my goldfish when I was little because I didn

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment January 19th, 2018

@Imjustabundleofjoy

:( Sometimes learning has a awful price to pay. Sorry to hear.

load more
User Profile: GogoAvgl
GogoAvgl October 22nd, 2017

I think I have already given up

1 reply
User Profile: TOPaddict
TOPaddict October 31st, 2017

@GogoAvgl

I know how you feel.

load more