Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea October 30th, 2017

I always have crush with every male best friend i had. No courage to tell, and i think its also to cheesy to tell, i think they wont accept and they find it funny. I am sick of being weak for feelings, i easily touched by heart and loving, trusting people so easily. I see the positive side of them, but i dont think people will do the same way to me. and thats why they start to hurt

User Profile: TOPaddict
TOPaddict October 31st, 2017

I have set myself up for failure and I don't regret it.

As a kid I HATED school. Mainly waking up in the mornings, but really I hated every aspect of it. I dropped out at 6th grade, went back at 7th, dropped out at 8th grade, and have been "home schooled" ever since. Which consists of me watching tv and eating junk all day, and feeling sorry for myself. I occasionally go to a tutor for a hour class, but come on, who the fuck is gonna hire me? I stress every day that I will be forced to move out at 18, only two years away, and I will not be able to support myself, not to mention my pets. I live with the fact that I will more than likely kill myself on my 18th birthday, and if don't, then I'll be living on wellfair, packcheck to paycheck.That's no way to live.

User Profile: Chipmonk00
Chipmonk00 November 7th, 2017

i feel rejected easily, getting better now

1 reply
User Profile: RainyMemory97
RainyMemory97 January 12th, 2018

@amiableTurtle9543 Hi! :) I hope you feel better soon. I know having these kind of negative thoughts in your mind, can be so discouraging for yourself, but I am glad you're getting better. <3 I hope all your wishes and dreams come true. :)

load more
User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea November 7th, 2017

I am panicking easily

User Profile: EnbyKitsune
EnbyKitsune November 10th, 2017

I keep my fairy lights up in my living room all year round because Christmas was the only time I was truly happy as a child and I'm desperately clinging to it.

1 reply
User Profile: IntuitiveTiger94
IntuitiveTiger94 November 10th, 2017

@NotYourAverageMuggle I love your usernamesmiley

1 reply
User Profile: EnbyKitsune
EnbyKitsune November 10th, 2017

@Serg77

Thank you ^_^

load more
User Profile: RainyMemory97
RainyMemory97 January 12th, 2018

@NotYourAverageMuggle Hi! :) That's a very sweet fact to share about yourself. <3 Happy moments like that make us look up to life more, or try to help us believe something like that can happen again. :) You're a really brave and awesome person, and I hope you have a wonderful life! May all your wishes and dreams come true. <3

load more
User Profile: ANEZKA013
ANEZKA013 November 11th, 2017

i dont know who he is

User Profile: kokosdraws
kokosdraws December 11th, 2017

I feel insicure evry time i have to interact with pepole. it just makes me feel stressed and anxious. i always skip talking to strangers or going at parties with lame excuses.

User Profile: Bevzy
Bevzy December 16th, 2017

I despise nearly every single aspect of myself.. and I dont know how to express my feelings and so I become abusive in relationships. I am disgusting

User Profile: joyousTime89
joyousTime89 December 20th, 2017

Im trying to find my identity again (or discover it all together) after being gas lit for years. My childhood trauma is surfacing, and dealing with it Christmas is agonizing.

User Profile: IlladvisedGinger
IlladvisedGinger December 20th, 2017

I'm afraid that my anxiety will get in the way of me learning how to drive or get a job. My mom constantly tells me that she's afraid it'd be a bad idea so I have to end up putting it off more. I just can't live like this anymore. I can't be trapped in this house with this family. They expect me to just go on with my life as if I'm not scarred from the way they treated me. I need to get out of here, but I need a car and money to do it. I'm afraid that I'll end up stuck heree forever.

1 reply
User Profile: RainyMemory97
RainyMemory97 January 12th, 2018

@IlladvisedGinger I wish you the best of luck for dreams. :) May all your wishes come true, and I hope you feel better as well. <3

load more