Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: brightMelon7624
brightMelon7624 January 17th, 2018

That I was assaulted by my older cousin when I was 8 or 9.

User Profile: Tori0707
Tori0707 January 24th, 2018

I didnt enjoy the first time I had sex. I dont like it and it makes me feel weird when I think about it. I really hope Im not scared enough to do it again. I feel so weird actually doing sexual things and I dont like it

User Profile: shyMap8400
shyMap8400 February 3rd, 2018

That I am tired of my life so tired and I am ready to give up

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment March 30th, 2018

@shyMap8400

I feel the same. I don't know what is good about it.

load more
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 5th, 2018

Depression stresses me out to my wits end, that every January, for thr past several years, I would end up telling my manager I quit. Ive been lucky so far. They ask what can they do to help and work this out. Thank God.

1 reply
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 24th, 2018

@ReservedExcitement @7cups

I feel ignored, unwanted, stressed, disconnected and upset.

load more
User Profile: VirusTheListener
VirusTheListener February 7th, 2018

One time while I was being beaten, the group of bullies each took turns sexually abusing me (there were 6 boys). A few of them did it on multiple occassions, too.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment March 30th, 2018

That is awful and they are disgusting creatures, far from being normal human beings

load more
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 22nd, 2018

@Laura

I hate mayonnaise.

User Profile: bubblePenny5997
bubblePenny5997 March 3rd, 2018

I don't know how to love myself, and that love /relationships are the bane of my existence stemming some of my biggest fears of falling in love.

User Profile: Bris1752
Bris1752 March 3rd, 2018

I cry every day because i feel so lonely and alone

User Profile: Rynn
Rynn March 3rd, 2018

I've never had a friend in real life in my whole life.

User Profile: funfettifrosting
funfettifrosting March 3rd, 2018

one thing i never told anyone is that i was suicidal

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment March 30th, 2018

@funfettifrosting

It might be a thought worth sharing with the right person

load more