Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: Timeflight
Timeflight March 6th, 2018

My family knows I tried to kill myself once, but I never told them that I tried it two other times before that, and I never will.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment March 30th, 2018

@Timeflight

Yeah, same here my family knows only of thr one time i tried, the many times before and several times after, they have no idea.

This mental health problem is tormenting me greatly.

load more
User Profile: cactus1104
cactus1104 March 8th, 2018

I'm stuck on my ex even though I've been a relationship for 3 years now.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment May 2nd, 2018

@cactus1104

It happens

load more
User Profile: sunnyAcai8948
sunnyAcai8948 March 8th, 2018

this one guy from my school who I met on Snapchat came over to my room and wanted to do nothing but sexual stuff....

thankfully, the farthest he got was biting my nipples

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz March 8th, 2018

@sunnyAcai8948

Hope you got some pleasury out of it at the time

load more
User Profile: neverendingMango46
neverendingMango46 March 9th, 2018

I feel like I fall in love with everyone I meet. I could be walking down the street and have a love at first sight experience, then that person is out of my mind forever. I know many people experience it.. I think, but it really sucks. Its like I fall in love with every beautiful stranger I meet for only a few seconds until they leave my mind forever.

1 reply
User Profile: QuietThinker2909
QuietThinker2909 April 2nd, 2018

@neverendingMango46 i do the same thing!laugh

load more
User Profile: kermit1369
kermit1369 March 9th, 2018

That I'm gay.

User Profile: generousWatermelon395
generousWatermelon395 March 9th, 2018

That I actually like them. I have never confessed to a crush.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz March 9th, 2018

Be proud of who you are and your feelings

User Profile: faeriejayne
faeriejayne March 10th, 2018

That being sexually assulted by my brother as a child makes me terrified to have children

User Profile: orangeMap3096
orangeMap3096 April 1st, 2018

That I want a divorce.

User Profile: Lovepeace1712
Lovepeace1712 April 2nd, 2018

I've never told anyone (except for online people idk irl) is that I think I'm bi and that l rlly like my friend but she has a bf and she's straight :(