Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: nyagaroxas
nyagaroxas April 2nd, 2018

I've never told anyone that when I was in middle school I actually considered killing myself. On the wall beside my bed I still have a poem that I wrote that begins with the line: "It's night, I'm up, on a building. / I'm about to jump then fall down. / They think that I'm just kidding, / but I think, 'Who would save me now?' "

No one knows I had to bear texting with a stalker for some five months only because my aunt liked him so much and wanted him to be my friend.

I've never told anyone that I've been living a parallel life in my head for more than 10 years in which I am an actress/singer who knows all the celebrities that I like, who starred in all movies inspired from the short stories that I write and who wrote and sang all the songs (or poems) that I write. It helped me distract from my actual life during some bad periods.

User Profile: IlikeSnails1
IlikeSnails1 April 2nd, 2018

(sorry but i'm writing this in spanish) tengo un muy enfermizo espíritu competitivo en donde suelo tratar de manipular a las personas en que empeoren sus dibujos o solo convivo con sus seguidores para robarmelos, es algo que hago muy inconsientemente y lo odio

User Profile: IlikeSnails1
IlikeSnails1 April 2nd, 2018

I have a very damageful competitive attitude, where I manipulate people into not loving their art and just getting alone with their followers so they follow me cause i'm afraid to not be succesful and it sucks cause it's not in a conscious way (hope i wrote that right) and when I realize what i've done i feel terrible

User Profile: Dilara1993
Dilara1993 April 2nd, 2018

I forgave my rapist, even though he put me on crutches for 6 months 2 years before he raped me. Because he was my best friend and I loved him.. HE wont "FORGIVE" me for reporting him.. My messed up brain would take him back if he asked.. Because we were messed up for each other..

User Profile: Raelexa
Raelexa April 2nd, 2018

I dont really want to be alive. I kind of just want to fall asleep for a really long time. I dont want people to worry about me or miss me, I just want to be gone.

1 reply
User Profile: SincereCake88
SincereCake88 April 2nd, 2018

@Raelexa I feel you... I want to stop existing but dying would be a pin in the ads because I'd pass as selfish and I'd trouble others...

load more
User Profile: spoog
spoog April 2nd, 2018

I'm gay

User Profile: sisi95
sisi95 April 2nd, 2018

@Laura I emotionally isolate myself from everybody. If anyone starts to get close I will shut them out, I have no one I can trust or confide in. I haven't had a friendship in years, let alone anything else.

User Profile: Tryingtofindmys3lf
Tryingtofindmys3lf April 2nd, 2018

One thing that I

I think i'm love with a girl

1 reply

In love* what a time to make typos

load more
User Profile: Spx24
Spx24 April 2nd, 2018

I was weak and was manipulated..

I haven't gotten over it.