Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: SincereCake88
SincereCake88 April 2nd, 2018

I have the biggest fear of failure. Especially if it's something other people do like it's drinking a glass of water... it makes me feel stupid and I know I can make it up, or at least rationally thinking... my irrational thoughts have other opinions and that brings me to have massive panic attacks at school for which I stay in the bathroom stalls for at least 20 minutes crying and having problems breathing...

I can't take it anymore because I feel like people expect me to be perfect and better than others and that drives me crazy. I'm on a cliff, holding onto dear life, while people go to the other side through a rainbow bridge that I can't cross cause I would fall dawn... but the ones around me try to make me pass and as long as i smile I can at least touch it but the bridge doesn't sustain my weight...

Online is the only place where I feel comfortable to be me. And tell my problems... is it strange?

User Profile: greenLychee
greenLychee April 2nd, 2018

I've never told anyone how much I hate my body. It has never felt right, it's too tall and wide. Even when I was anorexic it didn't feel right. I want to change my bone structure. I have never seen myself represented through my body when I look in the mirror.

User Profile: SincereCake88
SincereCake88 April 2nd, 2018

I'm really ashamed of the fact that I feel nostalgic of my elementary phase...

I was bullied a lot and my classmates even tried to kill me several times but... I miss those times...

I'm really messed up.

User Profile: Leahcw
Leahcw April 2nd, 2018

I've never told anyone how I feel in public. Every one has a purpose and looks so comfortable with themselves and I just want to hide back at home where I am not in the way and people can't see my flaws.

User Profile: Thisisneverending
Thisisneverending April 2nd, 2018

I have been constantly having issues with body image. I have depression and I have no one to talk and no to forget I am gay

User Profile: Hopesurvives
Hopesurvives April 2nd, 2018

I never told anyone I'm suicidal. I look like a very happy woman.

1 reply
User Profile: shiroikage1
shiroikage1 April 2nd, 2018

@Hopesurvives

hello i found a way to contact you please fill me i and i will do my best to help :)

load more
User Profile: Loloxx
Loloxx April 2nd, 2018

Ive never told anyone I am very unhappy with my looks, my body and face give me bad anxiety

User Profile: Ea1
Ea1 April 2nd, 2018

I never told anyone that I self harmed. I truly want to die at times or just run away. I tried cutting myself once but it hurt too much so I stopped.

User Profile: Te2017
Te2017 April 2nd, 2018

Ive never told anyone my feelings about relationships. Im the oldest person in my family history not to be married with kids at 23. The thing is, thats all I want. A family. I just cant seem to find someone who isnt wanting just a fling. Im always told that Im the right girl at the wrong time, but it still sucks.

1 reply
User Profile: Jdn320
Jdn320 April 2nd, 2018

@Te2017you sound wonderful, it's rare to find young woman who want a family these days. I'm sure you will find a special person soon.

load more
User Profile: EnTity93
EnTity93 April 2nd, 2018

I have never told anyone this, but there was a time I felt connected to my parents and loved them. Back when I was just a little boy in primary school.

I really miss that time. Even though now I really hate my parents for everything they did, even though they were already doing the wrong things back then. I didn't know better, and I loved them and I miss that feeling.