Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: Cassiopiea13
Cassiopiea13 April 3rd, 2018

that I never told anyone else but my close friend that I self harmed. I cut but I didn't tell her that. I self harmed in a different way, its hard to explain but I have these drawstring sleeping pants and every night I tie it really tight around my wait it leaves marks. Not the prettiest sight for others to see but to me it gets rid of most of the pain at the moment since my family is not doing so hot.

User Profile: raspberryLake1045
raspberryLake1045 April 3rd, 2018

that I lie to every single one of them

User Profile: Mickky480
Mickky480 April 3rd, 2018

Just about every day I wake up and wish that I was still in high school. I wish this was all just a bad dream. I always tell people that they should never regret anything in life because they wouldn't be where they are in this very moment in life without all the decisions they make. I tell people that I believe in this and that I have no regrets, but the truth is, I regret everything I've done after high school. That's why I want to wake up, so I can start over and do the things I should have done and not the things that I did.

1 reply
User Profile: BecAnne008
BecAnne008 April 3rd, 2018

@Mickky480 we are all human. We all make mistakes and bad choices. You can either continue punishing yourself for the errors in judgment you have made or you can choose to take the initial steps of pursuing a better life. Today. At this very moment.

load more
User Profile: BecAnne008
BecAnne008 April 3rd, 2018

Ive been struggling with an eating disorder since I was 16. Only one person in my life knows.

2 replies
User Profile: Access515
Access515 April 3rd, 2018

@BecAnne008 same here, some people suspect but I know how to play it off soo well Im afraid its the only thing I can control in my life.

1 reply
User Profile: BecAnne008
BecAnne008 April 3rd, 2018

@Access515 I get it. I

load more
load more
User Profile: PUREOWNAGE
PUREOWNAGE April 3rd, 2018

That I cut myself.

User Profile: practicalShade3505
practicalShade3505 April 3rd, 2018

One thing I never told anyone is I have suicidal thoughts all the time, some people know about my anxiety, but Im not ready to openly talk about it.

1 reply
User Profile: Maryhadalittlelamb95
Maryhadalittlelamb95 April 3rd, 2018

@practicalShade3505

you took the words out of my mouth. I cant believe someone feels the way I fo

load more
User Profile: Maryhadalittlelamb95
Maryhadalittlelamb95 April 3rd, 2018

One thing I have never told anyone is I feel disconnected to God. Being catholic and all, I feel like I should know Him. I feel like I dont know Him and He doesnt want anything to do with me.

User Profile: Tleelovescoffee
Tleelovescoffee April 3rd, 2018

I have a jealous streak a mile wide and I keep it to myself and in turn it turns to anxiety yeah me. Other than that I'm an open book

1 reply
User Profile: LOEY61
LOEY61 April 3rd, 2018

@Tleelovescoffee jealous from who or what!?

load more
User Profile: forcefulPine9278
forcefulPine9278 April 3rd, 2018

I

6 replies
User Profile: LOEY61
LOEY61 April 3rd, 2018

@forcefulPine9278 why!? How old are you

4 replies
User Profile: forcefulPine9278
forcefulPine9278 April 3rd, 2018

@LOEY61 very old 43

3 replies
User Profile: LOEY61
LOEY61 April 3rd, 2018

@forcefulPine9278 c'omn it's not the end of world! U was in 30 since 3 years u not very old !

2 replies
User Profile: LOEY61
LOEY61 April 3rd, 2018

@LOEY61 u marry!?

1 reply
User Profile: em37xo
em37xo April 3rd, 2018

@LOEY61 Hi there! I was scrolling through this thread and I couldn't help but notice all your replies. I know what people share may be surprising to you, but that's slightly the point, to share something that people have no idea about regarding you. Let's treat everyone with respect because they're opening up and being vulnerable here. This is a safe, inclusive environment, and though you hopefully did not intend for your comments to be intrusive or disrespectful, they could appear to come across that way. Let's keep 7 Cups a healthy place together :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Chellemabelle
Chellemabelle April 3rd, 2018

@forcefulPine9278 im in my late thirties, and also feeling very similar. I regret not doing more in high school, going to university, i wish I was a better mum and wife. I feel a bit trapped by anxiety and depression - it feels like a 'blocker' in so many different areas of my life. You are not alone! Drop me a line if you'd like to vent or chat. Good luck and hope you find what you're needing to make you feel more satisfied with where you're at. X

load more
User Profile: shadowinflux86
shadowinflux86 April 3rd, 2018

I tried weed a few weeks back, got super baked and chill, and I realized how anxious and depressed I am on a daily basis. I think about it every day :(