Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: Chellemabelle
Chellemabelle April 3rd, 2018

That I am CONSTANTLY anxious, and doubting myself and my value in every relationship.

User Profile: CaityCakes
CaityCakes April 3rd, 2018

That I want to stop existing, but am too scared it will hurt.

1 reply
User Profile: ctrav
ctrav April 3rd, 2018

@CaityCakes existing is all we haves

load more
User Profile: Unknownweirdo101
Unknownweirdo101 April 3rd, 2018

One thing I have never told anyone is how hard it is to get out of bed everyday knowing that it's pointless, that I'm just going to repeat the same cycle as last week.

User Profile: Butterfly4
Butterfly4 April 3rd, 2018

I was date raped, he took my virginity, and now I don't like sex.

4 replies
User Profile: diligentBlackberry3824
diligentBlackberry3824 April 3rd, 2018

@Butterfly4

seek help through your doctors get tested for stds and talk to a councillor of some sort or you in the end up with ptsd

1 reply
User Profile: Butterfly4
Butterfly4 April 3rd, 2018

@diligentBlackberry3824 I have this was 26 years ago. Since then I got married, had 2 kids, and now getting a divorce.

load more

@Butterfly4

I am so sorry. The fact that this inhumane act can be done to another being is unbelievable and just disgusting. Im really sorry that you had to go through it. Ive been and I am still monkeyed by my uncles,married men and even my ex tried to rape me. Thankfully I was able to fight back. Now Im constantly scared and sometimes I wish that I shouldve it him harder. But then I will feel bad because no matter what I always seem to see the goodness in others. Sometimes its a good thing and other times its not.

1 reply

@straightforwardClementine2396

I meant sexually molested.

load more
load more
User Profile: SavageSometime
SavageSometime April 3rd, 2018

That I want to die and Im mentally insane.

User Profile: Ispyhannah
Ispyhannah April 3rd, 2018

One thing I have never told anyone is that I have a crush on the piano accompanist in one of my classes.

User Profile: WinterRose2007
WinterRose2007 April 3rd, 2018

I've come out as Bisexual to some people, but most of them I don't speak to anymore, and I am considering dropping more of them from my contacts list. In Actuality, though, I think I am more along the lines of Bicurious.

User Profile: WinterRose2007
WinterRose2007 April 3rd, 2018

I have only told my best friend. I have decided to burn the bridges to my past, and make a fresh start.

1 reply
User Profile: Welsh12
Welsh12 April 3rd, 2018

@WinterRose2007 Sometimes a fresh start is what we need. I wish you well on your new path! :)

load more
User Profile: Kolphinof
Kolphinof April 3rd, 2018

I have depression and think about committing suicide many times

User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower April 3rd, 2018

I