Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: Theclosedsecret
Theclosedsecret April 3rd, 2018

I have never told anyone I am gay.

User Profile: Friendsfanatic88
Friendsfanatic88 April 3rd, 2018

Im scared to have kids

User Profile: Hadesithealien
Hadesithealien April 3rd, 2018

I

User Profile: Scraps567
Scraps567 April 3rd, 2018

When Im driving I think about just flooring it and not stopping. I think my brother picks up on this sometimes and it freaks him out.

User Profile: Lovelyygirll1
Lovelyygirll1 April 3rd, 2018

That i feel depressed,have anxiety, cut myself, and be afraid with many people around me

User Profile: Maxthetranss
Maxthetranss April 3rd, 2018

I've never told anyone that I'm not scared of dying, I'm scared of living.

User Profile: LadyEdwards
LadyEdwards April 3rd, 2018

is divircing from a ten yr marriage..and now engaged.. i am absolutely terrified to marry this man..bc i do not want another divorce

User Profile: rationalTangerine5493
rationalTangerine5493 April 3rd, 2018

Cheated

User Profile: fearlessBalloon4149
fearlessBalloon4149 April 3rd, 2018

I never told anyone I cut my arms and legs and my ex partner who I'm still in love with in in prison for theft and I can't cope without him

User Profile: Agreeablebannana
Agreeablebannana April 3rd, 2018

Ive never told anyone that Im afraid of being a failure and being wrong. The biggest reason I dont take chances is because I cant deal with the failure, or the stress of the thoughts of failing.