Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: bestWillow5048
bestWillow5048 April 4th, 2018

paranoia stalks i

User Profile: neonCranberry3497
neonCranberry3497 April 4th, 2018

Is that I'm very depressed and that I have anxiety, and that I'm struggling with my life. they all thing I'm a happy person, how I don't know cause I'm always grumpy anyway.

User Profile: pinkThinker6194
pinkThinker6194 April 4th, 2018

... that I'm so defeated and broken and I cut hoping to punish myself for what a screw-up I am.

User Profile: DamarisPhoenix
DamarisPhoenix April 4th, 2018

That I can

User Profile: gawwaad
gawwaad April 4th, 2018

I tried killing myself, took 21 sleeping pills; and surprisingly made it through, but the fact that I didn't die made things even worse, everyday I wake up feeling defeated and tired. I can't, not anymore

User Profile: wildOnee
wildOnee April 4th, 2018

That I have made a bad decision and I regret it. I cannot take it back because it's my responsibility, I have to endure it

User Profile: Daniel72
Daniel72 April 4th, 2018

One thing that I never told anyone is that I once ... Wait, I'm still not ready to tell anyone.

User Profile: Rachiiewolf14
Rachiiewolf14 April 4th, 2018

That I am scared of the future

User Profile: benniealba
benniealba April 4th, 2018

Is that I want to die very badly. I also feel I'm useless and that all I do is hurt everyone.

User Profile: Renee1121
Renee1121 April 4th, 2018

I'm terrified because I mess everything up.

2 replies
User Profile: AtomLight
AtomLight April 4th, 2018

@Renee1121

I miss things up on purpose so i wont be afraid anymore. once in college the doctor asked who would like to volunteer to make a job interview and he will be asked questions like in real one infront of everyone in the class, so I rised my hand knowing that i didn't wanna do it, but i did. then the next class the doctor said: so, knowing that you have an interview today what did you do to prepare for it? and i said it out loud: NOTHING... heheh could you imagen that?? everyone was laughing including me! then they asked me questions and i missed up completely because i wasn't ready for anything. i just wanted to kick the scare of it outta my body and i did

this is called facing your scares

hope you enjoyed my story ^^

User Profile: naomi1234
naomi1234 April 4th, 2018

@Renee1121

i lost interest in drawing and im addicted to watching porn. i want to stop but if i dont my brain will start to thought horrible things, then will lead me to crying . i want to continue drawing but i feel like its a pain to continue. so instead i just listen to jazz in youtube.

load more