Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: Serife
Serife July 17th, 2016

I am a humanlaugh

User Profile: paullynne
paullynne July 17th, 2016

Is that I'm afraid to be alone .

User Profile: Raine1984
Raine1984 July 17th, 2016

While the "never told anyone" part is not all true... I feel like two people, I'm an alpha male at work, but when I'm home I want to feel pretty and womanly, so I wear skirts and generally am submissive in my relationship. My GF is supportive, but I don't think she really likes it, because our physical intimacy has become non-existant. I don't know if I can keep it up, because it's tearing me apart.

July 17th, 2016

I'm 17 18 next month and still wet the bed unknowingly

1 reply
July 17th, 2016

@Beautifulimperfections

I'm 22 and sometimes pee when I can't make it to the bathroom within seconds of knowing when I need to go, its okay :)

load more
July 17th, 2016

I feel awful I left my verbally abusive husband because I feel that I deserved how he treated me.

July 17th, 2016

I really love it when it rains.

2 replies
User Profile: SoManyQuestions
SoManyQuestions July 17th, 2016

@Redlolli

Me too :)

User Profile: Stormyberries6753
Stormyberries6753 July 17th, 2016

@Redlolli is it bad that I listening to sad songs watching the rain?

load more
User Profile: NikkiLovesYou24
NikkiLovesYou24 July 17th, 2016

I am afraid of being alone

User Profile: blueSky5730
blueSky5730 July 17th, 2016

I was raped when I was 8

User Profile: Alonedragon01
Alonedragon01 July 17th, 2016

That i was sexualy abused at school, in year one.

User Profile: Deathlydreamz
Deathlydreamz July 18th, 2016

As much as I can't stand my father I still desperately wish he was a big part of my life