Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: baZzchik54
baZzchik54 July 18th, 2016

That i keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and have my husband says hes leaving,ive ruined his and my 30 yr old daughters lives with my chronic depression and other invisible illnesses Im a wreck thats what they say anyway

i just wanti to die

2 replies
User Profile: crimsonWillow6465
crimsonWillow6465 July 18th, 2016

@baZzchik54

Love you🙌😽😊

User Profile: organticMango12
organticMango12 July 18th, 2016

@baZzchik54

Thanks for sharing your story here. You may be having a hard time right now but I just want you to know that you deserve to be happy. And, I care about you. Sending lots of loves - xoxo, Aisha

load more
July 18th, 2016

What I plan to do about my future ☺

July 18th, 2016

I have violent internal thoughts

User Profile: Jineane
Jineane July 18th, 2016

I have had suicidal thoughts twice in my life. Once when I was a freshman in highschool. The other about 30 minutes ago. I could never truly do it though..I'm not entitled to make that step, considering my life isn't horrible. I'm just sad. It's just comforting to know that option is there.

1 reply
load more
User Profile: TheFriendInNeed
TheFriendInNeed July 18th, 2016

that I want to escape everything and everyone.

July 18th, 2016

I'd never tell my parents or blame them, but I wish I had a normal and less chaotic upbringing!

July 18th, 2016

There are times when i legitimately want to leap out my third story window and end it.

1 reply
User Profile: DeborahUK
DeborahUK July 18th, 2016

@flightlessem

I'm so sorry your life feels so meaningless right now, but please don't act on that feeling.

Your life is of great value, as are you. And if you don't share that sentiment right now, I hope you shortly come to realise your true worth, and can enjoy all that life has to offer. Please, at least give yourself that chance.

load more
User Profile: aquaLychee7095
aquaLychee7095 July 18th, 2016

One thing I have never told anyone is, that I have a rope tied around a wooden beam inside my closet, and at times I just walk in and look at it thinking if one day the waiting game stops and I end up using it.

2 replies
User Profile: DeborahUK
DeborahUK July 18th, 2016

@aquaLychee7095

Oh goodness, I hope and pray you never feel the need to use that rope dear one.

There are people in this community who would want to support you, and walk through life's ups and downs with you. Please keep sharing, keep talking, and keep fighting through the hard times.

I hope that very soon you'll feel able to remove that rope, and rid yourself of that reminder of such thoughts and feelings.

User Profile: NikkiLovesYou24
NikkiLovesYou24 July 18th, 2016

@aquaLychee7095

i pray to god that you never get to use it.

and anytimes comes that feels difficult please talk to us here or contact someone

load more
July 18th, 2016

Last year I tried to kill myself, and my friend called me just before I did, and she didn't know what I was about to do, but because if her I'm still alive. Now she won't talk to me, or even look at me, and I feel like I'm slipping and ice thought about trying again. She was one of the last people that haven't left me, and I don't think I can handle loosing her anymore.

1 reply
User Profile: DeborahUK
DeborahUK July 18th, 2016

@AnnaW0208

I'm so glad you're still here to tell your story ❤️

Maybe your friend has felt the need to distance herself because she can't bear the hurt it would cause her if you tried again.

In many ways, by that lucky coincidence, you've been given a second chance at life. Please try to hold on to that, and see it as the precious gift it is. There are many people in life that feel lonely, but thankfully there are many ways for people to connect these days. Keep sharing, keep making those connections, and perhaps if your friend sees you're safe and well, she may want to enjoy your life alongside you.

load more
User Profile: hardworkingGlobe9615
hardworkingGlobe9615 July 18th, 2016

I sleep with a teddy when i feel alone. Sometimes i think she has feelings too lol 😊@Laura

1 reply
User Profile: DeborahUK
DeborahUK July 18th, 2016

@hardworkingGlobe9615

Hugs are great, company is great, teddies are great. I'd say you're a winning combination. Long live our teddies :)

load more