Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 August 17th, 2016

I'm more empathetic than people think. Seeing people cry or hearing people talk about suicide is tough for me and it's hard for me not to internalize it when I am emotionally stable let alone vulnerable...

User Profile: kwizm
kwizm August 17th, 2016

I quite like leaving the door open when im on the toilet. I cant think of anything more meaningful to add right now. X

1 reply
User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 August 17th, 2016

@kwizm lol. That made me laugh. Thank you x I feel like everyone likes doing that but won't admit it. 😊

load more
User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 August 19th, 2016

Just how hard it is to go through each day and never let anyone know just how you are really feeling on the inside. some days I feel I could get an Academy award for my performance, on the outside all looks well but on the inside it's a war.

User Profile: Destinee25
Destinee25 August 19th, 2016

Love isn't what it seems to be

August 20th, 2016

I fear failing my children more than anything else in this world!😭It' tears me up inside every day.

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea August 20th, 2016

I wished I never see my parents in my life. but I know I should thankful for what I had, whether its bad. I dont like shes around. I dont like to know that I have parents thats not embracing my existence at all.

Never told anyone that I wanna run from this life so bad.. or at least going far away, changing my looks. my identity, and starting new life.

2 replies
August 27th, 2016

@pinkTea hey if u ever need to chat. I'm here x

User Profile: redCamp23
redCamp23 September 5th, 2016

@pinkTea

load more
User Profile: GimmeJustASec
GimmeJustASec August 22nd, 2016

My current foster mom gets mad at me because I talk too much... Like really mad... Like... I'm in the process of being transferred right now, so I'm under a lot of stress, so my confession is that I've literally started talking to myself in a mirror. And last night I realized how absolutely insane it is that I get pleasure from that because of how little I'm allowed to talk at home, and how often I get called annoying for talking too much about random stuff at school. Is that stupid? Yeah. Do I still do it? Yeah. ._.

User Profile: Littlegreykitten002
Littlegreykitten002 August 26th, 2016

I have some kind of twisted mania in my mind where I revel in all kinds of self destructive behaviour and sometimes I have the craziest thoughts, sometimes I feel utterly out of control like I'm just watching myself, vaguely interested. I'm curious to see how close to the boundaries I can go without falling too far like its a game I'm hooked on and it's sick, and then there are other times when that side of me seems completely alien and it's weird to me that I ever feel like that...recently I have been wishing I could self harm more how I used to because it helped me not feel so bad but now I feel more hopeless because I haven't really got ways to cope 😣

User Profile: AeroRoze3
AeroRoze3 August 27th, 2016

how often ive contemplated suicide. had some pretty vivid thoughts on how i would carry it out

2 replies
User Profile: Trish123
Trish123 September 7th, 2016

@AeroRoze3 oh my goodness me too. I'm sorry it feels this way and I hope it gets better, it usually does.

1 reply
User Profile: AeroRoze3
AeroRoze3 September 24th, 2016

@Trish123 I'm sorry you've been through that too. I hope it does get better for us both! thank you for the positive thoughts, they're always helpful smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: Imaginethestrength
Imaginethestrength August 27th, 2016

The Da Vinci Code +