Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: practicalSea6026
practicalSea6026 September 29th, 2016

One thing I never told anyone is that I actually hide a lot of my problems from them. While I do talk about some of my problems fairly openly, I never told them that I hid most of the problems from them because I didn't want them to think I was a burden

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment September 30th, 2016

@practicalSea6026 I am the exact same way. What I recently learned was that the ones that find it a burden have not gone through any hardships in life. Try and find the people that have and they will never get board of your honesty,, they will like it, and the both of you can have loads of laughter at those terrible situations in life. How do you find these people? Usually they are the ones with the biggest smiles and seem easy going. ( It's the hardships they went through that had made them find daily struggles easy, so they are usually found smiling, genuinely happy). Also the fact that they are smiling indicates they have learned how to be happy in times of hardships, they might be able to pass some of that wisdom your way!

load more
User Profile: lightCamp366
lightCamp366 September 29th, 2016

Is that i m scared of being depressed, stressed and being alone of anxiety. .

User Profile: nonnie09
nonnie09 September 29th, 2016

I want to tell everyone what I feel and show them the real me.

September 29th, 2016

My favourite thing to do when NO ONE is around is play dress up. Make up, costumes, whatever. I have ideas for outfits I want to make and NOBODY WILL KNOW OR SEE THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Awwww I need materials. ._.

User Profile: LostLittleKitten363
LostLittleKitten363 September 29th, 2016

@Laura One thing I have never told anyone, is that I'm constantly awaiting people's aproval... I feel like I always need to be up to people's standards and expectations..

User Profile: Nonsane
Nonsane September 29th, 2016

I fell in love with my best friend

September 29th, 2016

I want to be treated with love and genuine affection!! And my silence means I need a hug or to talk to someone

1 reply
User Profile: bestVase7265
bestVase7265 October 1st, 2016

Sending hugs your way.@pinkTiger254

load more
User Profile: Sweetieberry526
Sweetieberry526 September 29th, 2016

I'm kind to everyone, not because it's my reputation as a good girl, but because behind my smile, my laugh and my kindness is a soul that's falling apart and a heart that's been broken several times.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment October 5th, 2016

@Sweetieberry526 the same for me

load more
User Profile: proactivePear3170
proactivePear3170 September 29th, 2016

@Laura I say and think that I don't want a guy in my life, but deep down, I want someone ( a guy) other than my family to love me

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment October 5th, 2016

@proactivePear3170 I know what you mean, it would be nice to have a guy look at me with love in his eyes.

load more
User Profile: Movingforward37
Movingforward37 September 29th, 2016

I'm not nearly as confident in myself as a lot of people think- but I'm working on self love