Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
October 6th, 2016

I never told anyone how much my ex hurt me when he said that he didn't like "feeling like he had to come home to be with me" shortly after we moved in together. It took three years for him to slowly kill me inside with a thousand tiny cuts inside. I'm free now, but still a little broken.

User Profile: Menoeceus
Menoeceus October 7th, 2016

I've never told anyone that many years ago when I was around 12 years old I got a little sexual with a male cousin of mine.

1 reply
November 9th, 2016

@KittysPetJoey same here. sometimes when i think about it, it seems like a dream, then i get super grossed out and i put that horrible thought back in the vault.

load more
User Profile: LilRainbow
LilRainbow October 13th, 2016

I'm a victim of domestic violence

User Profile: downintheforest
downintheforest October 13th, 2016

i miss being happy and not afraid of irrational things

User Profile: MelanieJinx
MelanieJinx October 16th, 2016

That I'm gender fluid

User Profile: LoverOfWriting
LoverOfWriting October 16th, 2016

I have never told anyone how afraid I am of being intimate with someone.

User Profile: Menoeceus
Menoeceus October 17th, 2016

One thing I never told anyone is that when I was in college I planned my suicide, and I nearly carried it out.

4 replies
User Profile: goldenlychee18
goldenlychee18 October 17th, 2016

@Charlie33 im so happy you are alive today ♡

1 reply
User Profile: Menoeceus
Menoeceus October 17th, 2016

@goldenlychee18 Thank you so much!

load more
User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 November 8th, 2016

@KittysPetJoey

Very thankful you are here and for sharing this with us. It takes great strength to let this free💟 - go forward with working on being a happy healthy person . 💟💟

November 9th, 2016

@KittysPetJoey so glad you did not go thru with it and you care enough to share this with us. <3

load more
October 17th, 2016

I never told anyone at my father's funeral that all of my mother's family that were there were hypocrites and she cried fake tears because she hated him so much and her friends too, and they laughed at me and many things, that was 3 years ago and I'm 20 now

1 reply
User Profile: ivoryBunny7465
ivoryBunny7465 November 8th, 2016

@Dercellist

Wow....that's pretty heavy for you at 17. I hope releasing that will make you stronger now. Big hug💟

load more
User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString October 19th, 2016

I have never told anyone that I am terrified of even the thought of taking a bath because that's how I tried to kill myself 5 years ago and I'm afraid of all that it would bring up.

User Profile: helpme423
helpme423 October 20th, 2016

(Don't judge me but) as much as I love my son, I hate being a parent!!!! I just can't get it right!!! My sons father isn't around and it's tough, it's really tough! My son is acting out in school, I'm in over my head and constantly find myself asking, no screaming...WHY ME GOD?!!! And thinking how much different life would've been if I'd just kept my freaking legs shut