Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: kirstorbin
kirstorbin November 9th, 2016

I never told anyone I figured out how to masturbate at the age of 10, thanks to an online perv, and did it in secret for a long time.

User Profile: Ripglennrhee2k16
Ripglennrhee2k16 November 9th, 2016

I never told anyone that I just want to die or run away I try but at the very last minute I get scared to I even fail at trying to disappear

1 reply
User Profile: Eetturtles24
Eetturtles24 November 9th, 2016

@Ripglennrhee2k16 I get this. Sometimes idk why I'm still here..

load more
November 9th, 2016

One thing I've learned from this website is that it's totally fine to be down in the dumps sometimes. What's not okay is letting yourself stay there and not do anything about it. So, when you're feeling down, I know it's hard, but you have to find the strength from somewhere inside you to get back up and face the world. I know it sounds impossible to do something, but once you get started, it's really easy to keep going on your path of healing.

User Profile: 12lilkotty
12lilkotty November 9th, 2016

That I'm scared to leave my house. i work.myself.into a panic before I even step.out the door. it's a miserable feeling. I sweat , my heart races and I feel weak. no one else in our small town of 2,000 would ever believe that cause I use to either run or walk 6 mi daily and when I see people I'm always smiling and talkative. I've never met a stranger. So people have no clue I struggle with this. Yes they are aware of my bipolar but I use to have alil better control on it.I just want to feel.good again. Also Ivery never told anyone how scared I am of.others opinions of me. I just want everyone to get along.

User Profile: Eetturtles24
Eetturtles24 November 9th, 2016

How weird I feel. It's hard for me to explain to other people because it's hard for to figure out what I'm feeling myself and I feel like they might think I'm crazy. I feel dark, dizzy, I can't focus, and I feel sick and to the point where idk if I want to take it any longer

User Profile: BlueHeart224
BlueHeart224 November 9th, 2016

I'm always lonely because I'm missing connections with people who I need.

User Profile: Katstamp
Katstamp November 9th, 2016

I was diagnosed with an incurable disease and I absolutely disgust myself

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment December 22nd, 2016

@Katstamp I can relate, same problem and same disgust. with anger and resentment everywhere. Yuck :(

load more
User Profile: ColorMeGhostly
ColorMeGhostly November 9th, 2016

I was raped a while back, still have flashbacks until this day. Still haunts me... I still see him ( the one who did it) and act like nothing happened

3 replies
User Profile: Hawrah
Hawrah November 9th, 2016

@ColorMeGhostly so sorry for that

User Profile: loveneeded101
loveneeded101 November 9th, 2016

@ColorMeGhostly i have to and i have the same thing going on with me and i was 15 when it was and i am now 16 only a year older and thats not great at all

1 reply
User Profile: ColorMeGhostly
ColorMeGhostly November 9th, 2016

@loveneeded101 I really hope you heal and move on from this

load more
load more
User Profile: Hawrah
Hawrah November 9th, 2016

i can't even say it...

User Profile: Tomomiteru
Tomomiteru November 9th, 2016

One thing I never told anyone is that I have my own world in my head and imaginary friends. It's my escape from everything.