Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: KiwizzleStrawbizzle
KiwizzleStrawbizzle November 10th, 2016

From time to time I find myself legitimately questioning things like consciousness, physical existence, and my own sanity. But it's fine, because I come back haha

2 replies
User Profile: shy5121
shy5121 November 10th, 2016

@KiwizzleStrawbizzle same, like I was going to post that.

1 reply
User Profile: KiwizzleStrawbizzle
KiwizzleStrawbizzle November 14th, 2016

@shy5121 yeah, like it doesn't get super dark and narcissistic, it's more just a sort of "what's really going on? What makes me me?" And it leads weird thoughts to do with time and space, like distance from another conscious being...if you're gazing into somebody's eyes that is 15 feet way, you are strangely very close to that person both physically and on some mental wavelength; at the same time 15 feet is also a REALLY long distance in some ways there are infinite amounts of photons, atoms, electrons, whatever tf else, all existing in that 15 foot distance between one another. Now think about how big and small everything in the world looks at the same time

load more
load more
User Profile: AphAmericanpsycho
AphAmericanpsycho November 10th, 2016

I'm mildly Schizophrenic.

User Profile: shy5121
shy5121 November 10th, 2016

I kinda have a hopeless crush on my band teacher and we kinda eye fuck during class..... Like a lot. Not to mention all the really dirty inside jokes we have about the saxophone.

User Profile: Awesomblaze
Awesomblaze November 10th, 2016

I have maladaptive daydreaming disorder.

User Profile: ThatDweebAdrian
ThatDweebAdrian November 10th, 2016

One thing I've never told anyone is that I'm Transgender and I prefer to be called Adrian

1 reply
User Profile: CarpetLovesU
CarpetLovesU December 3rd, 2016

@ThatDweebAdrian

Hope you are accepted as Adrian, Adrian.

load more
User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer November 10th, 2016

I have a secret and forbidden crush on one of our cute new intern colleagues that I don't want anybody who knows me to know

User Profile: brightDay9217
brightDay9217 November 10th, 2016

I've never told anyone that I have aspergers and was a selective mute for years... My mum wasted so much money on speech theropy as a kid which I didn't actually use because I was stubborn and very afraid to say the wrong thing.

I always just tell people my social anxiety was only because of shyness and just taking longer than peoole give me to formulate opinions I believe are okay 😓

User Profile: Marthym92
Marthym92 November 10th, 2016

One thing i have never told to anyone is that thinking about one of my past friend is what once prevented me from cutting again

User Profile: Unsteady222
Unsteady222 November 10th, 2016

One thing I have never told anyone is that sometimes I just would kill myself

1 reply
User Profile: CarpetLovesU
CarpetLovesU December 3rd, 2016

@Unsteady222

200.gif#73

Stay...awake....

load more
User Profile: philosophicalJar7863
philosophicalJar7863 November 15th, 2016

My bf called me in the middle of my exam days. I was depressed already,he kissed me. It was my first kiss. After that I think of that moment so much i could not study and i ruined my exams.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment December 3rd, 2016

@philosophicalJar7863

the first kiss is a heavenly moment.:)

load more