Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: funnySpring6937
funnySpring6937 November 17th, 2016

I am gay

User Profile: funnySpring6937
funnySpring6937 November 17th, 2016

I am gay

User Profile: Inthesearch
Inthesearch December 2nd, 2016

How scared I feel sometimes

User Profile: CarpetLovesU
CarpetLovesU December 3rd, 2016

200.gif#40

I have an IQ of 146.

1 reply
User Profile: Colin1234
Colin1234 February 23rd, 2017

@CarpetLovesU

thats pretty good, heck, that's really good

load more
User Profile: jburtt
jburtt December 3rd, 2016

I have no genuine hope for my future

User Profile: dreamingSunshine
dreamingSunshine December 3rd, 2016

that you are worthless, trash, useless, good for nothing, etc etc ............ although i have received that from other people

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment January 18th, 2017

You are not useless, you are amazing and one better person for the good side. Im sure you are more useuful to the world than criminals, mean people and racists. We need to balance outthe awful peoople with good people like yourself

load more
User Profile: RNStevens
RNStevens December 8th, 2016

... I wish I never went to college. More than 50% of my income goes to loans I was too young and uninformed to understand. Now I work in a career that in no way is related to my education and I don't have enough income to even start a savings account for my children. I feel like a complete failure.

3 replies
User Profile: kindsoul129
kindsoul129 December 16th, 2016

@RNStevens I just wanted to say that reading your post I did not think you are a failure! You went to college, you have a job and you clearly have kids you love and care for very much. We all make decisions based on what we think is best at the time and the information we had available. I hear that you feel previous decisions are having a negative impact upon your life and how difficult you are finding your financial situation but I cartainly do not beleive you are a failure. If you would like to message me for an understanding ear and more support I am on here weekly. Take care of yourself :-)

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment December 27th, 2016

@RNStevens I don't think you are a failure, but I understand where you are coming from. I ended up going further, and getting a Master's. Now have a job that is paying me an insultingly low wage, but is in my line of work, still not married, really would like kids, living with my parents. I feel stuck in life, I am not making way on any of my goals. I feel more of a failure. I'm not trying to say, look at me, I'm doing worse. The point I am saying that things can be worse, and there is good and bad in every situation. Look for the nice parts in the mess of things. Know that with a college education you will be better equipped to help your kids with their homework and learning time management skills. You could be making a better route for your kids.

User Profile: Exist56
Exist56 December 28th, 2016

@RNStevens I feel the same way about myself. (apologies for the long post).

You're not a failure. A lot of circumstances have led to many people like us being rushed into college, having to take out loans or were/are still effected by the recession.

We're part of this age when colleges are SO expensive and loans are common. We've been screwed over by these institutions. We didn't have proper education in high school or parental guidance to teach us how to practically consider the effects of money and (in many cases) for our parents' generation a college degree meant a foot into job or career with a livable wage. So many of us were pushed into college without even understanding ourselves. Then there's the recession in 2008.


Even if you have private loans you can try to request rate reductions or some reduced payment plan. These companies want their money and they can't get blood from a stone. If you don't have enough to pay they can't get their money, so something is better than nothing in their eyes. It might take several calls but it's worth the effort, one person you speak with might tell you it's not possible just because they're having a bad day or don't feel like dealing with you, but another people are receptive.

load more
User Profile: dariarossito
dariarossito December 15th, 2016

thati'm lesbian

User Profile: byrddog
byrddog December 15th, 2016

I have NEVER!!!!! told anyone!!! I was molested as a child.... By someone I loved dearly, and still would if she were alive.

User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 December 16th, 2016

how bad I really feel about myself and that I wish everyday for something bad to happen to me.