Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: kewlbleu
kewlbleu January 8th, 2017

I've had an unrequited one sided love with someone who will never look my way. And I'm okay with that, I'm finding that love doesn't mean it has to work both ways. I love them enough to want them to be happy and healthy and to always smile, even if I'm not the reason for it or will never see it.

4 replies
User Profile: 2manychoices
2manychoices January 17th, 2017

@kewlbleu. Gotta tell them how u feel

1 reply
User Profile: kewlbleu
kewlbleu January 25th, 2017

@2manychoices

I did once in middle school, it didn't turn out so well. But 20 years later, I doubt they know my feelings will never change.

load more
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment January 19th, 2017

@kewlbleu it happens, I wish you find that special someone who thinks of you and cares about you, as much as you do for this person that you love.

1 reply
User Profile: kewlbleu
kewlbleu January 25th, 2017

@reservedexcitment

I did, but I didn't treasure them. I'm lucky we're still friends.

load more
load more
User Profile: CattCatt
CattCatt January 11th, 2017

I don't get along well with really anyone in my family, and yet I'm terrified that one day they'll decide to just "kick me out."

User Profile: 2manychoices
2manychoices January 17th, 2017

I don't love my wife anymore. Well I love her, but I'm not in love with her if that makes sense

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment February 15th, 2017

@2manychoices makes sense, you're in tr next stage of love, not the firey passionate stage but the long, companion, they aare my other half and solid,, stable companion stage.

load more
User Profile: Nana1
Nana1 January 19th, 2017

I feel like I'm stuck between my mother and husband... I'm being torn apart....

User Profile: Omp
Omp January 20th, 2017

I've never told anyone that I prefer to have open relationships because I enjoy variety, and I hate feeling tied down. Plus, more people equals more love, affection, and attention, right?

User Profile: Northbridge17
Northbridge17 January 20th, 2017

i'm so close to going through with my plan

1 reply
User Profile: Desie17
Desie17 March 7th, 2017

@Northbridge17 what kind of a plan? If it's a plan that will end up hurting you, please don't or at least reconsider

load more
User Profile: notsureiam
notsureiam February 14th, 2017

I love you.

1 reply
User Profile: goldenlychee18
goldenlychee18 April 4th, 2017

@notsureiam i love you too

load more
User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 February 15th, 2017

I get scared...I'm not as confident as I seem. I know telling people this will help build connection and keep them from thinking of me as self righteous, but I haven't been able to find many people in my life who I can trust even with the little stuff...

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment February 15th, 2017

I take washroom breaks to get away from work, to take a moment to recollect myself when my anxiety or self-harm/depression is driving me nuts. Thank goodness for those individual stalls, a God sent!

User Profile: Sneakylilsnake
Sneakylilsnake February 16th, 2017

I've been praying and wishing for at least one friend for 2 years now. I get jealous when I see people having fun together, it hurts so much.

1 reply
User Profile: Raya501
Raya501 April 5th, 2017

@Sneakylilsnake I can relate. I now have one friend but I never told her that I hate her sometimes for laughing at my awkwardness and different choices in life. I don't count her as a real friend because of that. So, I'm partly still with 0 friends.

load more