Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I have never told anyone is....[finish this sentence}

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 17th, 2016

Just... blurt it out! Don't be nervous! Make your secrets not so secret....

2551
User Profile: daydreamer52
daydreamer52 March 13th, 2017

The one thing I have never told anyone is really how hard it is to get up each day, how hard it is to go to my job and concentrate on my work when my mind is doing everything it can to disrupt my life, the reason I've never told anyone is no one understands I already have enough trouble coping myself, and to tell someone about what's going on in my mind would cause me more trouble than it's worth. How do you explain to someone what's going on when you really don't know yourself.

2 replies
User Profile: Maddz4Christ
Maddz4Christ March 13th, 2017

@daydreamer52

I have a hard time explaining specific things going on in my head, but I can help explain anxiety so that those who don't understand might come to a better understanding. There are also some great picture quotes to help explain what your mind is doing so you don't have to feel like you have to hide it. Would you like me to help you write something out? Or show you some picture quotes that might help explain it?

User Profile: goldenlychee18
goldenlychee18 April 4th, 2017

@daydreamer52 we are both in this together. I feel you 192928%

load more
User Profile: cherishchange28
cherishchange28 March 13th, 2017

One thing I have never told anyone is that I tend to develop feelings for men younger than me, which makes me think that I'm kinda weird. Probably because I'm more reserved around older men. I can be my happy, cheerful self around younger men (somehow), and this usually makes them more open and comfortable around me. And then I get attracted to their personality.

2 replies
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment March 15th, 2017

@cherishchange28 It's not weird, that's just your preference and comfort. Maybe something you associate these groups of people with.

I find I get annoyed and have little patience with men wearing suits, maybe because the people, when wearing a suit, have behaved as jerks. It has nothing to do with their line of work or status because I interact the same way with people regardless of status.

Women as bosses, now that's terrible, the majority of women who have been my supervisor, don't tend to like me much, I haven't figured out how to work around that. Thank goodness, most of my supervisors have been men, they are so much more chill.

1 reply
User Profile: cherishchange28
cherishchange28 March 16th, 2017

@reservedexcitment I'm sad that you have a tough time with your female superiors. I've had a few lady bosses too - mostly caring, but one was pretty ambitious and worked me to the core. I guess if things are ok on the professional level e.g. she doesn't prevent your work from getting done, then that's fine. Personally, I'm content to be an ally with my boss - I'll save my friendship for others.

load more
load more
User Profile: Maddz4Christ
Maddz4Christ March 13th, 2017

I have never told anyone they were out of options.

User Profile: TKSS
TKSS March 15th, 2017

That I have a very very dark side and I'm afraid I might completely lose myself someday

User Profile: understandingBeechwood1287
understandingBeechwood1287 March 16th, 2017

Is how far down i really went in destroying my life completely. How devastated i became after my wife cheated an hurt me. I talk to some but never disclosed how bad i was an how close to the edge i became. But one person on here really saved me by talking me through things. An with a help pulled me back. I am far from better. But far from being stupid again. I dont feel like that anymore an my kids also saved me. Knowing they sided with me over their mom an what she did. But this is far from over , maybe just the eye of the storm.

User Profile: blueturtleee
blueturtleee March 17th, 2017

One thing I have never told anyone is i like masturbating. I like taking nude pics. And I dont want it anymore. I want to stop but I cant and I dont know what to do. I am scared that this is controlling me. I dont even know if I could tell myself that I am trying to stop cause whenever I feel it, it feels like I dont want this to stop. But I really do.

User Profile: byrddog
byrddog March 31st, 2017

One thing that even the closest person to me...... does not know.... I hate now, and always have.... hate me, and my life.... do not see it changing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Profile: adaptablehouse7827
adaptablehouse7827 March 31st, 2017

Statistically with everything that has happened in my life and compairing it with profiles of different types of people there is a 600% chance I should have offed myself by now and a 200% chance I should have gone postal and I have yet to do either.

User Profile: HiddenHide
HiddenHide March 31st, 2017

I think I'm asexual

User Profile: understandingBeechwood1287
understandingBeechwood1287 March 31st, 2017

I molested as a child